Wrestling Thread Jan 27-Feb 9 | 2/3 RAW - New Age Outlaws v Rhodes Brothers for Titles in a STEEL CA

He's probably tired. Dude was laying in the corner of the ring last night for 10 minutes and not moving. People should've just picked him up and threw him over.

Dude needs one of those Jericho sabbaticals. Not a two year absence, but a decent refresher. He looks like Fogel after that robber washed him. [/qoute]

:rofl: damn punk need that sabbatical..

Last edited:
tumblr_mzdig8ViMo1ql0k28o2_250.gif

:pimp:

Rude's feud with Jake The Snake was great.

does anyone else hate the camera angles when they zoom in and out real fast like tna I hate it. it gets me dizzy. and now that I noticed it I can't stop payin attention to it

that's not the cameras...that really happens live

- According to Mike Johnson of PWInsider.com that KENTA is in Orlando, FL at WWE performance Center receiving a try out.

As cool as this would be...a few things

1. If HHH didn't want to sign the American Wolves because they don't have enough tall, why would he be interested in KENTA?

2. ...what finishers would he use? Punk uses the GTS, and Bryan uses the Busaiku Knee. :lol:

3. After what has happened to guys like Taka, Funaki, Tajiri, Tatsu, Yang etc..why would any Japanese/oriental wrestler want to sign with WWE?

Last edited:
It would be amazin to see puro geeks melting down if they bring Kenta in and he gets yoshi tatsu'd or becomes tensais new servant or some ****

KENTA is my favorite wrestler, but American wrestlers have took his whole repertoire. I don't like this move for him at all

Maybe he'd take low ki's stomp from the top rope (warrior's way) and make that his finisher.

Last edited:
- According to Mike Johnson of PWInsider.com that KENTA is in Orlando, FL at WWE performance Center receiving a try out.

As cool as this would be...a few things

1. If HHH didn't want to sign the American Wolves because they don't have enough tall, why would he be interested in KENTA?

2. ...what finishers would he use? Punk uses the GTS, and Bryan uses the Busaiku Knee.
laugh.gif

3. After what has happened to guys like Taka, Funaki, Tajiri, Tatsu, Yang etc..why would any Japanese/oriental wrestler want to sign with WWE?
Because for every bad Samoan gimmick..... Roman Reigns is the first to not be a samoan gimmick and be super over...

With that said.... for every bad japanese gimmick.... Taka, Funaki, Kenzo, Yang, Tajiri............there could be KENTA.

And yall lost if yall dont think KENTA can use a different finisher.......

watching the rumble replay, batista just ran in

apparently there were no leg days in the past 4 years

Back
Top Bottom