Wrestling Thread Jan 27-Feb 9 | 2/3 RAW - New Age Outlaws v Rhodes Brothers for Titles in a STEEL CA

Macho bled so it did have fangs, but I think it had all of it's venom removed.

It died shortly after.
he always carried around pythons or boas. They are constrictors not venomous snakes. Their fangs are small just for grip so they can wrap up their prey and squeeze them to death.

So im just now getting back into wrestling probably only for this wrestlemania season but my cuz tells me that Daniel Bryan = Stone Cold any truth to this ?

I have to get WWE network they had me sold at you can watch any wwe,ecw,wcw match on demand

Last edited:
So im just now getting back into wrestling probably only for this wrestlemania season but my cuz tells me that Daniel Bryan = Stone Cold any truth to this ?

I have to get WWE network they had me sold at you can watch any wwe,ecw,wcw match on demand

not true because Austin was never buried or pushed back as much as DB been....

He's probably tired. Dude was laying in the corner of the ring last night for 10 minutes and not moving. People should've just picked him up and threw him over.

yut.gif

Jesse, you know I'm just messing with you (insert DCAA "I'm definitely not gay and you need to know that. You know that, right?"-ism)

Last edited:
Fell asleep after the opening segment.

27 pages! Looks like I have a lot of catching up to do.

Closest think to Austin is CM Punk.

He's probably tired. Dude was laying in the corner of the ring last night for 10 minutes and not moving. People should've just picked him up and threw him over.

Dude needs one of those Jericho sabbaticals. Not a two year absence, but a decent refresher. He looks like Fogel after that robber washed him.

I'm watching Raw right now and they really let Dolph wear a custom Cavs jersey with 69 on it :rofl:

does anyone else hate the camera angles when they zoom in and out real fast like tna I hate it. it gets me dizzy. and now that I noticed it I can't stop payin attention to it

does anyone else hate the camera angles when they zoom in and out real fast like tna I hate it. it gets me dizzy. and now that I noticed it I can't stop payin attention to it

How else are we supposed to feel the intensity?

Saw on my fb timeline that Jake finally is getting into the HOF..It's about damn time..He's easily one of the best promo men of all time..And that DDT was probably my favorite finisher of the 80's..

- Yo Naomi knocked the hell outta AJ with her mass :lol:

- Not sure if Jake is HOF worthy but his speech should be a must watch

- Rollins doesn't get enough love, dude is fun to watch in the ring

Cena can never sell that damn spear from Reigns....:smh:

For real, he NEVER sells it right

His timing was way off. This dude wrestles like kids playing in the backyard.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom