Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

I like the look of the outdoor events with the fireworks and the massive entrance stage..But I hate the big pillars they have to put up..And I don't like the fact that the crowd almost sounds muted during outdoor shows..

I think Wembley could be done and it'd work..Let's be real, if WWE were to hold a massive event at one of these overseas stadiums they could hold that event at damn near anytime of day and the fans will show up..But what about doing one in South America or maybe Mexico City?

I like the look of the outdoor events with the fireworks and the massive entrance stage..But I hate the big pillars they have to put up..And I don't like the fact that the crowd almost sounds muted during outdoor shows..

I think Wembley could be done and it'd work..Let's be real, if WWE were to hold a massive event at one of these overseas stadiums they could hold that event at damn near anytime of day and the fans will show up..But what about doing one in South America or maybe Mexico City?

Yeah man. I think it could be pulled off as well. The crowd would be incredible in Wembley. I don't mind if they do em in the huge dome stadiums. Not a fan of the open stadium ones.

South America nah..Mexico City maybe.

Last edited:
I have to agree with Case Case , my first impressions of Sean Waltman was as the Lightning Kid with his matches against Jerry Lynn. He was a breath of fresh air when he came into the WWF as the 1-2-3 Kid. Didnt think he would make it with the physique he had but his development into a wrestler is impressive. I liked the team of Sycho Sid and the Sycho Kid. Were they managed by Dibiase and had the belts?

They need to hold PPV's on a Saturday afternoon or evening, like the NWA used to do with the GAB on Saturdays and Starrcade and Survivor Series on a Thursday.

Having Wrestlemania in either the Tokyo Dome or Korakuen (sp?) Hall would be cool but the Japanese fans wouldnt be as interactive as fans in the States are.

Havent caught Lucha Underground in awhile, but this the exotico people are talking about?

View media item 1364598

Last edited:
Please Boston. :pimp: Would have to be Gillette and hope they get the luck they did with Meadowlands. Fenway is too awkward and the Garden only holds 17500ish for Hockey.

I'm not familiar with Putski, Scicluna, or Bob Armstrong's work..And Koko shouldn't be anywhere near the HOF (unless he's an usher helping people find their seats)..But JYD, Orton, Orndorff, Atlas, Duggan, and Maivia were incredible popular..And I'd say all of them except for maybe Orton were all more popular and influential than Patera..

Koko being in the HOF is pretty much loyalty being in the WWF as long as he was. Orton was too much of a comedy act with Piper/Muraco. Should've been more like Randy is especially when him and **** Slater were gunning for Flair due to the bounty put by Harley Race. Take the permanent cast away from him and he couldve been a credible IC champ. Orndorff's claim to fame is Wrestlemania 1 and didnt do much in his time in ther WWF but not a bad career pre-WWF days. Atlas, ehhhhhh...maybe more deserving than Rocky Johnson, but we know why he and Maivia are in the HOF.

I think Ray Stevens, Bruiser Brody and Ivan Koloff should be in there before Atlas, Carlos Colon, and Abdullah the Butcher, to name a few.

Would you guys consider Iceman Parsons the first black heavyweight champion, or Ron Simmons?

And now they're playing Cena's theme
roll.gif
roll.gif
Yea I just came in here to say that.

Sami Zayn now Cena
I work for the Wizards...the guy in charge of music is definitely a mark.

He's played the Undertaker theme and Wyatt Family theme for the visiting team's intro.  I've also heard him play the Hardys, Miz, and Triple H themes during games.  Oh, and Cult of Personality.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom