Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

:evil:

UKZWhSh.gif

he'd be bigger than cena ,all the kids and chicks loved him wouldve been no room for the cenation
Agreed. Jeff had the kids, adults, and women all in love with him. One of the moments I'll never forget is going to a house show at Cal state Sab Bernardino years ago and this kid on his dad's shoulders spazzing out once he heard Jeff's music. His pop was :wow: this was obviously like 8/9 years ago cause I booed the hell out of Cena(way before it was popular to hate on him) and Ashley Massaro. Waited until it was quiet and yelled "Ashley Sucks!!!!" As loud as I could. There were more than a few laughs throughout the arena... :lol:

Paige bringing out something in Nattie that Tyson never could.
tyson-kidd-byron-saxton.png
Told y'all Tyson been focused on pleasing the wrong type of kitty. :smh: some say they think Nattie has that Arby's special down below. I doubt she suffers from Mickie James' battered box syndrome if she's not getting that nasty action in...

Please Boston.
pimp.gif
Would have to be Gillette and hope they get the luck they did with Meadowlands. Fenway is too awkward and the Garden only holds 17500ish for Hockey.
If it ends up in Mass I'll have to pull the trigger on attending my first mania. Always wanted to go to a wrestlemania last time it was in boston was WM 14 which was a great show but unfortunately I was too young to buy tickets and my parents didnt want to get them .

Last edited:
I think Ray Stevens, Bruiser Brody and Ivan Koloff should be in there before Atlas, Carlos Colon, and Abdullah the Butcher, to name a few.

Would you guys consider Iceman Parsons the first black heavyweight champion, or Ron Simmons?

I agree that Stevens, Brody, and Koloff should be in before Colon and Butcher..I think Tony deserved his induction and I have zero problem with him going in before the 3 guys mentioned before..I mean I know who Colon is, but what has he really done?..He's a legend of an island with 3 mill. people..That's not that impressive to me..

I'm not too familiar with King Parsons' career (I have seen a couple of his matches)..I looked him up and the "biggest" title he held was the WCWA World title, but I'm not even sure if that title was ever recognized at a World Title..So I'm gonna go with Simmons as the first black WHC..But I'm biased cause I'm a huge Simmons mark..I loved him in Doom and I watched him beat Vader when that episode aired on TBS..My heart broke when he went to WWF and was given that stupid Farooq "space warrior" look..But when he went to the NOD and then APA I was thrilled..So to me he will always be the 1st black world champion..

I agree that Stevens, Brody, and Koloff should be in before Colon and Butcher..I think Tony deserved his induction and I have zero problem with him going in before the 3 guys mentioned before..I mean I know who Colon is, but what has he really done?..He's a legend of an island with 3 mill. people..That's not that impressive to me..

I'm not too familiar with King Parsons' career (I have seen a couple of his matches)..I looked him up and the "biggest" title he held was the WCWA World title, but I'm not even sure if that title was ever recognized at a World Title..So I'm gonna go with Simmons as the first black WHC..But I'm biased cause I'm a huge Simmons mark..I loved him in Doom and I watched him beat Vader when that episode aired on TBS..My heart broke when he went to WWF and was given that stupid Farooq "space warrior" look..But when he went to the NOD and then APA I was thrilled..So to me he will always be the 1st black world champion..

At that time, World Class was deteriorating like the AWA. The WCWA title was indeed a World title, but only in Texas' and Fritz Von Erich's eyes.

Being that it was a WCW title and more recognized, I would have to go with Simmons being the first black heavyweight champ. Liked his time in Doom with Butch Reed. I, too, remember when he beat Vader for the title. I crack up the way he celebrates after his victory. Hated Farooq Asaad and that outfit. He was probably at his best being a member of the APA but hated the Farooq name.

Just watched last night's NXT. As much as I want to like Hideo Itami based on how great people said he was in Japan, his matches just seem boring to me. All he does kick. Ending of the match was trash. IMO, I was way more impressed with Tyler Breeze in that match.

Have a few hours to kill before the Terps game. Edgar said 1992 was the GOAT Rumble. Going to check it out...

Paige isn't used to be the one not being the aggressor. Would make that girl like it.

Just watched last night's NXT. As much as I want to like Hideo Itami based on how great people said he was in Japan, his matches just seem boring to me. All he does kick. Ending of the match was trash. IMO, I was way more impressed with Tyler Breeze in that match.

You don't think it has anything to do with WWE asking him to tone down his move set?

You don't think it has anything to do with WWE asking him to tone down his move set?

That could be, but he still just seems out of place..I honestly haven't really enjoyed any of his NXT work..And once he hits the main roster it's gonna be worse..I think he'll be out of WWE by the end of the year..It's just not working out..

Put Kenta in a suit and in a badass stable and let him just kick *** and it'll work out. Can't have this guy being a vanilla face, he needs a purpose and some edge.

That could be, but he still just seems out of place..I honestly haven't really enjoyed any of his NXT work..And once he hits the main roster it's gonna be worse..I think he'll be out of WWE by the end of the year..It's just not working out..

Yup I give him to the end of 2016 to be back in Japan. Even if wwe did ask him to change his move set (they did) they ask everybody that and devitt is cooking, zayn cooking, neville cooking. He just can't work the wwe style.

Back
Top Bottom