Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

Put Kenta in a suit and in a badass stable and let him just kick *** and it'll work out. Can't have this guy being a vanilla face, he needs a purpose and some edge.

Man kicking just won't over with the American audience. I don't know about you but I was always tought to fight with my fist and anybody who throws a kick is ***** made. (Not what I belive in just the mindset) a kick here and there is cool like the spots bryan or neville have but my man is out there like hwoarang from tekken.

:lol: :smh: i feel you though. it's more of that mma/japanese wrestling mashup that some of these guys do overseas.i think people could appreciate his different approach if he was in a stable with a good mouthpiece that made you care about him. he's not gonna get himself over with his mic skills and his style is a little too different for people to care, but man, if you put him in a badass stable, i think he gets over as a mid carder.

Yeah but for how long before they break the stable up? And then my dude left eating catering and watching the show from the back with zack ryder. He needs a Mr. Fuji or a tag partner.

Yup I give him to the end of 2016 to be back in Japan. Even if wwe did ask him to change his move set (they did) they ask everybody that and devitt is cooking, zayn cooking, neville cooking. He just can't work the wwe style.
This is pretty much exactly how I feel.

yeah that's definitely a possibility. maybe he gets over enough to ride out on his own, but probably not. he's a good worker and i'd love to see more japanese wrestlers here in the WWE, but he needs a little help to succeed due to his cultural differences.

What legitimate qualities does Curtis McGillicutty bring to the table? A jobber that has no charisma...that tarnishes his father's (and grandfather's) career just by being related to him? He is a solid worker. But that's not enough man...Axel better hope he develops some iota of crowd presence like Tyson Kidd did in NXT. Otherwise he may be future endeavored...

Curtis Axel sucks. I know they're high on him as far as working with part-time/comeback wrestlers, but he doesn't have a single redeeming quality. He naturally looks like a comedy character, which isn't good for a 3rd gen guy like him. I don't even think he's that good in the ring. Alex Riley is better than him and has more appeal. Him and Ryback played off each other very well, but that's about it. Just like I mentioned about Austin Rivers, Axel is a create-a-character with every attribute set on 5.

:evil:

UKZWhSh.gif

Jesus :evil: Total Divas is actually making me like Paige more :lol:

Just watched the Eddie vs Brock match from Now Way Out 04. Man what a good one.

Word. Loved that match, though the only gripe I've always had about it was Goldberg's interference. I get they wanted to set up Brock/Goldberg (talk about a backfire :lol:), and though it didn't directly lead to the pin, I still felt it somewhat took away from Eddie's win. Brock busted his *** to make Eddie look good though. And just to mention, for anyone who hasn't read Eddie's book from a couple years ago, it's a very good read.

im in the can right now thought about squatting on the toilet but no dice will watch smackfest when I'm done prob gonna shower and enhance real quick first dvr ftw

Back
Top Bottom