Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

At least this mini can work. Vince needs to sign him and put him in a stable with torito and hornswoggle

They did big ryck dirty

Last edited:
anyone going to the rumble and need any suggestions on anything dm me. Philly is my city and the area is my neighborhood. I'm also going and would like to do a meet up wit the group going. I know there are a nice bunch going. let's set it up. I've been busy working so if I missed the convo sorry for the late pass.

also speaking of philly. philly is supposedly goin hard after mania 33 (fingers crossed)

anyone going to the rumble and need any suggestions on anything dm me. Philly is my city and the area is my neighborhood. I'm also going and would like to do a meet up wit the group going. I know there are a nice bunch going. let's set it up. I've been busy working so if I missed the convo sorry for the late pass.

also speaking of philly. philly is supposedly goin hard after mania 33 (fingers crossed)

Read somewhere WM 33 is between Philly, Seattle or Boston. Don't know how true that is.

Last edited:
What legitimate qualities does Curtis McGillicutty bring to the table? A jobber that has no charisma...that tarnishes his father's (and grandfather's) career just by being related to him? He is a solid worker. But that's not enough man...Axel better hope he develops some iota of crowd presence like Tyson Kidd did in NXT. Otherwise he may be future endeavored...
He just needs a gimmick like Tyson's and he'll be good.

Juventud Guerrera's favorite wrestler is XPAC as well.

Again, yall sleep on that dude's ability. PRE-NWO and DX

You gotta start saying y'all sleep (except for Case)..Cause I was into Lightning Kid back when his skinny *** was on ESPN..I find him very annoying, but I think he was a very talented in ring performer who had great matches with everyone from 175 lb guys all the way up to 260 lb guys..And at the end of the day isn't that the definition of a really good wrestler?

Juventud Guerrera's favorite wrestler is XPAC as well.

Again, yall sleep on that dude's ability. PRE-NWO and DX

You gotta start saying y'all sleep (except for Case)..Cause I was into Lightning Kid back when his skinny *** was on ESPN..I find him very annoying, but I think he was a very talented in ring performer who had great matches with everyone from 175 lb guys all the way up to 260 lb guys..And at the end of the day isn't that the definition of a really good wrestler?

once he got kliq'ed up he became such a tool. well he seemed that way. his raw match with Bret hart was a classic. when he was 1-2-3.

also I may have an extra ticket for Sunday. will prob be 175 or 185. I paid that much as well it's my brother my boy and me. if anyone doesn't have anyone to go with. feel free to join if you'd like

Read somewhere WM 33 is between Philly, Seattle or Boston. Don't know how true that is.

word on the st was Philly didn't want it here for whatever reason. but the article I read was that there was scheduled events during the time it was to be held. which is a relief. because it prob generates a ton of money for the city. especially with philly being such a huge market for wrestling.

also I may have an extra ticket for Sunday. will prob be 175 or 185. I paid that much as well it's my brother my boy and me. if anyone doesn't have anyone to go with. feel free to join if you'd like
Where your seats at?

Where your seats at?

123 row 17. I think that's the row. either that or 18. my one friend has the tickets and my one boy might not be able to make it.

watching rumble 2011. husky Harris name should be fat slob Harris. how he became bray Wyatt is crazy.

Back
Top Bottom