Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

And now they're playing Cena's theme
roll.gif
roll.gif
Yea I just came in here to say that.

Sami Zayn now Cena

I can never hear Cena's theme without thinking of The Rock making fun of it. "Boo Dee Dee Deeeeee" :lol:

Man Curtis Axel sucks. Completely disrespects my last name. :smh: glad Finn washed him. :pimp: Also listened to a Balor interview...he said X PAC was a big influence on him seeing as he was the only guy that was close to his size back then. And that he loved the "X PAC heat," :lol: Who would have thought?!?

Last edited:
Juventud Guerrera's favorite wrestler is XPAC as well.

Again, yall sleep on that dude's ability. PRE-NWO and DX

Man Curtis Axel sucks. Completely disrespects my last name.
mean.gif
glad Finn washed him.
pimp.gif
Also listened to a Balor interview...he said X PAC was a big influence on him seeing as he was the only guy that was close to his size back then. And that he loved the "X PAC heat,"
laugh.gif
Who would have thought?!?
I told yall......

What legitimate qualities does Curtis McGillicutty bring to the table? A jobber that has no charisma...that tarnishes his father's (and grandfather's) career just by being related to him? He is a solid worker. But that's not enough man...Axel better hope he develops some iota of crowd presence like Tyson Kidd did in NXT. Otherwise he may be future endeavored...

Back
Top Bottom