Wrestling Thread Feb 9-15 | 2/15 No Way Out PPV (pg 16) - Two Elimination Chamber Matches

Originally Posted by Sidewayze

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

No Way Out = No Buys

"Shaking things up" isn't going to jack up the ratings.
exactly....

wwe needs new story writers, just hope its not vince russo who they bring back..

they also need to go old school and have pay per views every other month, that makes the feuds better and makes better matches at the ppv
Why did they decide to schedule N.W.O the same night as NBA All-Star Game?
eyes.gif
allstar games never really put great ratings

Cant believe the No Way Out final card is only 5 matches
sick.gif

Shouldve added MVP vs Benjamin or Hardy vs Helms.

Triple H hasn't been that bad on Smackdown.

Yes he has, he was champ for half of a year. If he wins again at Mania, I might be done with wrestling. He is not as good as he thinks he is. His matches arestarting to remind me of Kanes.

-�With Wrestlemania around the corner, I've been running through how things could possibly play out in my head and only one thing stands out as something that must happen...Randy Orton MUST win the World Heavyweight Championship.� Every great wrestler reaches a point where he will solidify himself as one the greats in the industry and I believe Wrestlemania is Orton's time.� I feel that absolutely nothing is gained by Cena beating Orton in the main event.� Cena has already won the main event and is already a superstar.� If the E allowed Cena to beat Orton, the wave of momentum he's been riding, all of his improvements (in and out of the ring, on the mic), and all of the focus on him as possibly another superstar and household name will be for nothing.� I don't care how he does it.� I don't care if Legacy, Stephanie, or both interfere...I just know that it is imperative for Orton to win.� For a heel to beat the ultimate face, Cena, at Wrestlemania where the faces usually always win in the main event would be incredible.

Couldn't agree more

I just got to watch ECW from the past week and I just wanna know, how long has it been since Christian has wrestled? He looked like he was really tired by theend of his match and was sweating hella bad. I know it's probably only been a few months. From watching it also it seems like him challenging the championand then the announcers mentioning him coming and Teddy Long signing him and Finlay even mentioned that it looks like Christian wants to be in the chase forthe championship. I wish they would give him a match for the championship, but have him lose to Swagger to further give him a push and then have Christian goon to win Money In the Bank at Wrestlemania or at least get invloved in Smackdown. To me ECW will never match Smackdown and neither can match Raw, so to me itis a waste to just drop talent into ECW unless you're gonna keep them there because it seems like the good ECW superstars just end up getting moved to theother two shows, if they really want to push ECW they have to stop using it to push wrestlers to other shows

^Yeah, I mean he still looks good, but he did seem a little tired after a little so he might need to get his conditioning back up

Local advertising for Monday's Raw at the Spokane Arena in Spokane, Washington, as well as the 3/2 Raw at the TD Banknorth Garden in Boston, have all three members of Legacy taking on WWE World Heavyweight Champion John Cena and a reunited D-Generation X of Shawn Michaels & SmackDown wrestler Triple H in the main events.

While this advertised match-up appears to simply be a dark match with Triple H making a special appearance, this could be a hint of things to come as WWE marches towards WrestleMania. In a backstage segment on Monday's Raw, Stephanie McMahon was seen talking to an undisclosed person she seemed to know pretty well on the phone.

(Thanks to reader Kris Style for the tip on the Spokane show)

So Stephanie was talking to HHH on the phone on Raw?

eek.gif
at the local advertising.

CM Punk was interviewed in the "Cash For Questions" section in the latest issue of WWE Magazine One of the questions asked was, "Did The Mizsteal your nickname, as in CM: Chick Magnet?" Punk responded with the following: "C'mon, why would I have such a ridiculous nickname? If you mustknow, CM is short for "Chicago Made" End of Story."

Originally Posted by Maelstroom

Local advertising for Monday's Raw at the Spokane Arena in Spokane, Washington, as well as the 3/2 Raw at the TD Banknorth Garden in Boston, have all three members of Legacy taking on WWE World Heavyweight Champion John Cena and a reunited D-Generation X of Shawn Michaels & SmackDown wrestler Triple H in the main events.

While this advertised match-up appears to simply be a dark match with Triple H making a special appearance, this could be a hint of things to come as WWE marches towards WrestleMania. In a backstage segment on Monday's Raw, Stephanie McMahon was seen talking to an undisclosed person she seemed to know pretty well on the phone.

(Thanks to reader Kris Style for the tip on the Spokane show)

So Stephanie was talking to HHH on the phone on Raw?

eek.gif
at the local advertising.

Yeah that's how I found out about the matches for the house show in Sacramento coming up, but Batista's injury changed things around, but they actuallydo advertise specific matches on local channels for events coming up

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

CM Punk was interviewed in the "Cash For Questions" section in the latest issue of WWE Magazine One of the questions asked was, "Did The Miz steal your nickname, as in CM: Chick Magnet?" Punk responded with the following: "C'mon, why would I have such a ridiculous nickname? If you must know, CM is short for "Chicago Made" End of Story."
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Does anybody have or know where I can get HQ pics of Randy Orton's sleeves?

seeing as flair is somewhat feuding with jericho, i wouldnt be suprised if jericho and austin meet at wrestlemania...

remember, austin wants flair to induct him into the hall of fame

Yokozuna - check
pimp.gif

Ravishing Rick Rude - check
pimp.gif

Bret Hart - check
pimp.gif

Mr. Perfect - ?

Razor Ramon - ?

Originally Posted by toine2983

Yokozuna - check
pimp.gif

Ravishing Rick Rude - check
pimp.gif

Bret Hart - check
pimp.gif

Mr. Perfect - ?

Razor Ramon - ?
Hunter Hearst Helmsly, before he became Omega H
laugh.gif

��

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

From watching it also it seems like him challenging the champion and then the announcers mentioning him coming and Teddy Long signing him and Finlay even mentioned that it looks like Christian wants to be in the chase for the championship. I wish they would give him a match for the championship, but have him lose to Swagger to further give him a push and then have Christian go on to win Money In the Bank at Wrestlemania or at least get invloved in Smackdown. To me ECW will never match Smackdown and neither can match Raw, so to me it is a waste to just drop talent into ECW unless you're gonna keep them there because it seems like the good ECW superstars just end up getting moved to the other two shows, if they really want to push ECW they have to stop using it to push wrestlers to other shows

Do you have any knowledge of periods? That actually made me feel slow reading it.

Also... they can't throw him into a title match his first night back. It doesn't work that way. He's in the picture and he'll probably get hisshot soon... but I do agree with you on the Money in the Bank thing. He would be a perfect fit for that style of match.
pimp.gif

Those Raw previews sound interesting. Does this mean HBK goes to Smackdown? Leading to HBK/Taker at WM? Seems rushed but hey.

Back
Top Bottom