Wrestling Thread Feb 9-15 | 2/15 No Way Out PPV (pg 16) - Two Elimination Chamber Matches

Originally Posted by CHICHAN

Those Raw previews sound interesting. Does this mean HBK goes to Smackdown? Leading to HBK/Taker at WM? Seems rushed but hey.

Hmm...I think it will be an interpromotional match with HBK Vs Taker at Mania, then Taker go to Raw to start a long-term feud with HBK. Then Raw can send JBL,Kingston, Punk, Cena or Jericho to Smackdown.

ao17 wrote:
Originally Posted by toine2983

Yokozuna - check
pimp.gif

Ravishing Rick Rude - check
pimp.gif

Bret Hart - check
pimp.gif

Mr. Perfect - ?

Razor Ramon - ?
Hunter Hearst Helmsly, before he became Omega H
laugh.gif

��
mr.perfect is in the game

Hmm. What about Orton saying last week on Raw that he could challenge for either the WWE or Heavyweight Championship? Moving him off of Raw would be a baddddidea. Or maybe the belts would just switch brands ala CM Punk cashing in MITB?

Originally Posted by Maelstroom

Those Raw previews sound interesting. Does this mean HBK goes to Smackdown? Leading to HBK/Taker at WM? Seems rushed but hey.

Hmm...I think it will be an interpromotional match with HBK Vs Taker at Mania, then Taker go to Raw to start a long-term feud with HBK. Then Raw can send JBL, Kingston, Punk, Cena or Jericho to Smackdown.
I think so too like HBK vs. Angle a few years ago and Batista vs. Umaga last year.

Orton doesn't wanna leave Raw. Cena won't leave Raw for now.

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Originally Posted by Maelstroom

Hmm...I think it will be an interpromotional match with HBK Vs Taker at Mania, then Taker go to Raw to start a long-term feud with HBK. Then Raw can send JBL, Kingston, Punk, Cena or Jericho to Smackdown.
I think so too like HBK vs. Angle a few years ago and Batista vs. Umaga last year.

Orton doesn't wanna leave Raw. Cena won't leave Raw for now.
It was awesome how WM 21 had 2 interpromotional matches: Angle vs HBK and Orton vs Taker
pimp.gif

Hmm...

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]» The original plan for WrestleMania 25 was Chris Jericho vs. Mickey Rourke in some form of boxing match, with Ric Flair in the corner of Rourke. That may still happen, but if Rourke ends up not coming back into the angle, there are two ways the angle could go. The first is the Jericho vs. Flair match, which has been teased on the last few weeks of RAW but does not appear likely after this weeks show where Flair appeared live. The second is a match between Chris Jericho and Steve Austin which has actually been talked about a lot lately. Austin reportedly says Jericho is one of the few people he would trust to have a match with at this point, and also, it would play into Jericho's recent promo work, where he made fun of "washed up Hall of Famers." Austin is about 50/50 right now and NOTHING is confirmed at this point. Stay tuned.

» It should also be noted that as of last word, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin is booked to appear at Raw tapings in Nashville (2/23) and San Antonio (3/16).
[/font]

nerd.gif

BTW, Flair vs. Jericho was never going to happen...Flair wasn't going to wrestle again, I'm confident he'll keep to his word.

Jericho vs Rourke =
eyes.gif

Jericho vs Austin =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Jericho is always talking about how he was the first Undisputed champ, and he beat Austin to accomplish that.

^^^it will be austin n jericho, flair will probably get his but kicked that raw and austin will come and save him...

atleast its what i think

Was SD any good? I was too busy watching the Rookie/Soph game..

And I really hope Austin goes through with it.
pimp.gif

No Way Out Predictions

Raw EC (Cena; Want Jericho to win)

Smackdown EC (Edge, Want Edge to win)

Finlay vs Swagger (Swagger, Want Finlay to win)

Shane vs Orton (Orton, Want Orton to win)
HBK vs JBL (HBK, Want HBK to win so he can face Taker
pimp.gif
)

SMH only 5 matches

They better give the chambers a lot of time and make them bloody as hell. Actually every match on this card better be bloody.

^^^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
theres like 10 vids on youtube of this dude dying different times. I guessit's they're word for a 'sick spot' cause damn that spot was brutal
eek.gif

It looks like THQ has accidently done it again just like they did with their Smackdown Vs RAW 2009 countdown they have allowed images of superstars in LegendsOf WrestleMania to be leaked online. It appears that these released pics of superstars can confirm the entire roster. Pics of the leaked wrestlers can beviewed at a provided source. Here is the current roster.

- Arn Anderson
- Big Boss Man
- Bret Hart
- Honky Tonk Man
- Hunter Hearst Helmsley (Blue Blood Gimmick)
- Jake "The Snake" Roberts
- Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart
- Kamala
- King Kong Bundy
- Koko B. Ware
- Michael Hayes
- Mr. Fuji
- Mr. Perfect
- Nikolai Volkoff
- Paul Bearer
- "Ravishing" Rick Rude
- Ric Flair
- Ultimate Warrior
- Undertaker
- Yokozuna

The following names were previously confirmed:

- Hulk Hogan
- Andre the Giant
- Bobby Heenan
- Shawn Michaels (Sexy Boy Gimmick)
- The Iron Sheik
- Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake
- Big John Studd
- Junkyard Dog
- Bam Bam Bigelow
- Sgt. Slaughter
- Dusty Rhodes
- Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka
- The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin
- Jimmy Hart
- Road Warrior Hawk
- Road Warrior Animal
- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper
- Greg "The Hammer" Valentine
- "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan
- British Bulldog
- "Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase

In addition to the large roster people will be able to transfer wrestlers from SVR09 to their copy of LOW.

Source:wrestlezone.com

Pics can be found at 411mania.com

Yardfather - DIE HHH DIE

Anyways tonights show is pretty dumb imo since both chamber matches are for titles. This is a good concept, just not at the ppv before mania. Throw this inthe great american bash or some other b grade ppv.

My predictions

SD chamber - Edge retains, HGH looks strong, will get shot at mania.

Raw chamber - Cena retains, no brainer here

Orton vs Shane - Orton wins, hopefully a few good spots, gives RKO momentium going into mania.

Swagger retains and faces Christian at Mania.

HBK wins, goes on to feud with the Taker at mania.

I was reading a Q & A from one of the internet dirt sheet guys and couldn't help but laugh...

What does Rey Mysterio say to his fans that are wearing his mask?

We were told that Mysterio says "give me some, give me some" to the younger fans.

roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

News & Notes in a few...

Back
Top Bottom