Wrestling Thread Feb 2-15 | 2/11 NXT Takeover: Rival - Zayn v Owens, Balor v Neville

You do not smoke more than the Modern Day Savage, Celticspride... How dare you even consider yourself in the same league as myself when it comes to the skunky goodness... In fact, forget league, you're not even in the same sport son.. I've got a fully packed bong of strawberry cheesecake, and a pen full of sour diesel wax right next to me right now... And you've got a pinner of regs... In fact, I'll get back to you in just a god damn minute...

(coughing)

As I was saying, the economy of France is at an all time low...

I mean, you ain't **** Ego... Never have been, never will be... I challenge you to a Smokeoff At NTWT Passinglane... You'll be napping under the table as I'm complaining that I should have eaten a couple brownies beforehand...

At Passinglane, it's just me and you mother ******... Just me and you... I'll put trademarks round your ******* eyes..
Obviously you forget where I stay...Cali where the best is grown and consumed. Every day I smoke too shelf, from Kobe OG to BTY to Liquid Butter to Beyond Blue Dream and many other strains I don't care to currently name. I've had my rec for like 7 years Dawg. People always fall asleep when chiefing with me and I'm the last one standing. I gotta vape, fatal 4 way bong and stay with them swishers on deck. To think whatever you intake is one same level as mine is absurd and downright false. I live it man, green is my bloodstream. No joke my wife could probably out smoke you. Challenge is definitely accepted. :D

Bruh, I was actually beginning to like heel Show....."AUTHORITY"

D-Bry and roman actually wrestled that many matches :rofl:

You do not smoke more than the Modern Day Savage, Celticspride... How dare you even consider yourself in the same league as myself when it comes to the skunky goodness... In fact, forget league, you're not even in the same sport son.. I've got a fully packed bong of strawberry cheesecake, and a pen full of sour diesel wax right next to me right now... And you've got a pinner of regs... In fact, I'll get back to you in just a god damn minute...

(coughing)

As I was saying, the economy of France is at an all time low...

I mean, you ain't **** Ego... Never have been, never will be... I challenge you to a Smokeoff At NTWT Passinglane... You'll be napping under the table as I'm complaining that I should have eaten a couple brownies beforehand...

At Passinglane, it's just me and you mother ******... Just me and you... I'll put trademarks round your ******* eyes..
Obviously you forget where I stay...Cali where the best is grown and consumed. Every day I smoke too shelf, from Kobe OG to BTY to Liquid Butter to Beyond Blue Dream and many other strains I don't care to currently name. I've had my rec for like 7 years Dawg. People always fall asleep when chiefing with me and I'm the last one standing. I gotta vape, fatal 4 way bong and stay with them swishers on deck. To think whatever you intake is one same level as mine is absurd and downright false. I live it man, green is my bloodstream. No joke my wife could probably out smoke you. Challenge is definitely accepted. :D

Pfffttt... I'll see you at Passinglane...

When's Passinglane?..

Big Show man. That Ironclad contract lets him switch allegiances as he pleases.
Dagnabbit, you're gonna quit doing that to me or I'm gonna get riled up and kick your ***..
Me and you have always been cool, but a steel chair to the back would end you. :smile: just sayin

Smackdown Spoilers
Note: A half crew worked this show as some of the roster has flow to Abu Dhabi for a series of shows, including Cena, Ambrose, and Rusev.

WWE SmackDown & Main Event

Tuesday, February 10th, 2015

Fairborn, OH / Nutter Center

*Pre-Show Dark Match
WWE Divas Champion Nikki Bella w/Brie Bella pinned Emma

*Main Event (broadcast outside the U.S.)

Konnor & Viktor defeated two unknown wrestlers when Viktor got the pin

Naomi pinned Natalya

Cesaro pinned Sin Cara

*SmackDown (broadcasts February 12th, 2015)

Bray Wyatt pinned R-Truth

Paige made Summer Rae submit (Brie Bella & WWE Divas Champion Nikki Bella on commentary)

Fandango w/Rosa Mendes pinned Adam Rose w/The Exotic Express

Tag Team Turmoil

- Daniel Bryan & Roman Reigns defeated Damien Mizdow & The Miz when Bryan pinned Miz

- Daniel Bryan & Roman Reigns defeated WWE Tag Team Champions Jey Uso & Jimmy Uso when Bryan made Jey Uso submit

- Daniel Bryan & Roman Reigns defeated Diego & Fernando w/El Torito when Bryan made Diego submit

- Daniel Bryan & Roman Reigns defeated Heath Slater & Titus O'Neil when Reigns pinned Slater

- Daniel Bryan & Roman Reigns defeated Konnor & Viktor via disqualification

- Daniel Bryan & Roman Reigns defeated Big Show & Kane when Bryan pinned Show.  Show turned on Kane out of nowhere and appeared to be back as a face.  The whole storyline of the show is Bryan and Reigns weren't getting along.

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh Big Show :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You gonna tally my rumble points, or am I going to have to go Boss Man/Al Snow on your cats?

Last edited:
I've been sayin this for weeks. Kane and big show spots should be given to young talent. the authority should be a faction how the corporation was. and like I said before the whole roster should be involved.

right now I'm watchin one night stand 06. it's sad how Vince just couldn't let ecw shine man he had to put his guys in matches they didn't belong in. and the crowd just ***** on them it's great

How about the real life heat between 4W and DC. I guess this will be comparable to the Bret and Shawn feud.

Big Show and Alicia Fox man.
laugh.gif

Turns outta nowhere!

Back
Top Bottom