Wrestling Thread Feb 2-15 | 2/11 NXT Takeover: Rival - Zayn v Owens, Balor v Neville

I wish I was an actual title holder
This guy. :lol: At one point I was indifferent. Now I cannot wait to see your decimation and depush back to the parts unknown you originated from. Keep eating them struggle meals consisting of frankfurters derived from the most inedible parts of an animal combined with 20 cent per pound pinto beans. :D

If @4wrestling  keeps snitching on me to Meth there will be legit beef 
smile.gif

Columbus is terrible for WWE, they need to always just keep it in Cle, solid crowd, sold out everytime, few decent ppv.'s here also.

Last edited:
What does even mean man :rofl:

Big Show and Kane are the next tag team out. Big Show turns face out of nowhere and knocks Kane out. Reigns hits a spear and Bryan hits the knee. Bryan makes Show tap out with the Yes Lock. The match went over 45 minutes and Bryan had 4 eliminations to 1 for Reigns. The crowd immediately erupted in a big "yes!" chant. Bryan celebrates to end SmackDown.

Source: http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2015/0210/589344/live-spoilers-for-this-week-wwe-smackdown/

What does even mean man :rofl:

Big Show and Kane are the next tag team out. Big Show turns face out of nowhere and knocks Kane out. Reigns hits a spear and Bryan hits the knee. Bryan makes Show tap out with the Yes Lock. The match went over 45 minutes and Bryan had 4 eliminations to 1 for Reigns. The crowd immediately erupted in a big "yes!" chant. Bryan celebrates to end SmackDown.

Source: http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2015/0210/589344/live-spoilers-for-this-week-wwe-smackdown/

So dude is babyface again :lol:

NXT: Rivals card

•Sami Zayn (c) vs Kevin Owens Nxt Championship
•Adrian Neville vs Finn Balor #1 Contender
•Charlotte (c) vs Sasha Banks vs Bayley vs Becky Lynch Nxt Womens Championship
•Hideo Itami vs Tyler Brezze
•Roman Reigns of Nxt vs Bull Dempsey
•Buddy Murphy & Wesley Blake (c) vs Lucha Dragons Nxt Tag Team Championship

Gonna be a good show I see 4 matches that are gonna be great/good and 2 snozze fest

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom