Wrestling Thread Feb 2-15 | 2/11 NXT Takeover: Rival - Zayn v Owens, Balor v Neville

Is Darren young right??

Why do we bring the best entertainment into a country like abu dhabi and they look down upon women and gays? I get it! #MillionsofDollars
5:07pm - 10 Feb 15

Is Darren young right??

Why do we bring the best entertainment into a country like abu dhabi and they look down upon women and gays? I get it! #MillionsofDollars
5:07pm - 10 Feb 15
No. If he was right I would actually pay to watch the WWE network instead of getting it for free four times a year.

And I wouldn't feel ripped off at the conclusion of every PPV I do pay for.

BREAKING: There is a GHIMS youshoot coming soon. According to a source, it's VERY interesting.

and dfly when's our tag match man? tired of this nonsense. me and AF1 are best for business. give us our title match or we'll have to hire some cholos to turn this place inside out.

Last edited:
Screw the dam lineage ,its all about the title run the future world cchampion and current royal rumble winner is gonna have once i take out the so called champion and finally shut up the bull**** society.
THis MY year B.

4w had that Hogan run as NTWT world heavyweight champion until my brother BDB dethroned the catgang.
Damn. Didn't wanna put anyone over. :lol:
BREAKING: There is a GHIMS youshoot coming soon. According to a source, it's VERY interesting.
Looking forward to it. You helped motivate me to be great. :D
Screw the dam lineage ,its all about the title run the future world cchampion and current royal rumble winner is gonna have once i take out the so called champion and finally shut up the bull**** society.
THis MY year B.
Man...you better not F this up. A true champ desires to know about the legends that precede him...at least to figure out why they no longer carry the titles. Yeah, you have a title shot but that don't mean **** if you don't win. Or even worse you actually have the title and people treat you like Sheamus, apathy is the worst emotion...

Back
Top Bottom