Wrestling Thread Feb 2-15 | 2/11 NXT Takeover: Rival - Zayn v Owens, Balor v Neville

Still catching up on the thread, so not sure if anybody answered this yet. If so, my apologies. Cole mentioned it because it was JYD's og entrance music before they did the first Wrestling Album and he switched to Grab Them Cakes. I'd imagine they just didn't wanna pay Queen the licensing rights for the montage, and honestly how many people would actually remember that tidbit? Haha

Besides paying music royalties, they probably needed to promote the Piledriver album, since after that, the WWF started doing their own theme songs for their wrestlers. Dont know how many times I would get annoyed when I hear Koko B. Ware's, "Bird Bird Bird" (is the word). Sounds like something the New Day would go out to. Matter of fact, the blue that they wear resembles Koko's early gear. Dont know why his brainbuster was called the "ghostbuster."

Cool to see someone like Larry Zbyszco (sp?) get inducted. Rikiski, not so much. I was hoping they showed all his gimmicks from SST, make a change Fatu, and the Sultan, but we got was the stinkface.

Anyone ever own this? I got this for either my 3rd or 4th grade birthday. View media item 1394910

Besides paying music royalties, they probably needed to promote the Piledriver album, since after that, the WWF started doing their own theme songs for their wrestlers. Dont know how many times I would get annoyed when I hear Koko B. Ware's, "Bird Bird Bird" (is the word). Sounds like something the New Day would go out to. Matter of fact, the blue that they wear resembles Koko's early gear. Dont know why his brainbuster was called the "ghostbuster."

Cool to see someone like Larry Zbyszco (sp?) get inducted. Rikiski, not so much. I was hoping they showed all his gimmicks from SST, make a change Fatu, and the Sultan, but we got was the stinkface.

Anyone ever own this? I got this for either my 3rd or 4th grade birthday. View media item 1394910

Pretty sure I still have a sealed vinyl copy of Piledriver Hahaha. I did NOT, however, have that game...which looks awesome BTW. And I just meant they didn't want to pay Queen currently since lord knows how many times that montage will get recycled. But You're absolutely right re: Wrestling Album 1 and Piledriver. Slick's Jive Soul Bro is a masterpiece LOL.

I don't think she will be fired either.

Sounds like she and Rollins were doing something on the side and his fiancee probably suspected it and then either accessed an item of Seth's (phone, computer), found photos of Development Diva, and then started posting like crazy.

She hadn't posted anything on twitter since Thanksgiving. I would think neither had those photos on twitter/IG just sitting around. I am sure they were privately sent and then the fiancee used personal photos of Seth.

Just sounds like Seth got caught with his pants down (more ways then one I am guessing)

I don't think she will be fired either.

Sounds like she and Rollins were doing something on the side and his fiancee probably suspected it and then either accessed an item of Seth's (phone, computer), found photos of Development Diva, and then started posting like crazy.

She hadn't posted anything on twitter since Thanksgiving. I would think neither had those photos on twitter/IG just sitting around. I am sure they were privately sent and then the fiancee used personal photos of Seth.

Just sounds like Seth got caught with his pants down (more ways then one I am guessing)

She probably had all his passwords and he had iCloud photo sharing on like a idiot and she peeped it. Crazy they showed up on Facebook, IG, and Twitter at the same dam time.

No heat on rollins. Officials belive his account was hacked and issued a memo to other superstars not to mention it as it would be insensitive to rollins.

half the time roman looks tough the other half he looks like he's laughing. dude needs to just be serious all the time and cut out the damn smirking. leave that to seth.

According to Metsfan4ever, Seth may be hit with a fine, also says the belief is he would cash in at MITB

Back
Top Bottom