Wrestling Thread Feb 2-15 | 2/11 NXT Takeover: Rival - Zayn v Owens, Balor v Neville

Seths fiancee posted his nudes on his account after someone hacked his account and posted nudes of a nxt diva? Whats the sense in that?

Seems like she posted all the pics..makes more sense

Some hacker must not like dude. But first he had to hack that nxt girl's pics. Girls still haven't learned from all the crazy stuff that happened months ago.

Seth doesn't have the size to be a top heel.

Sounds like something nash would say. He probably walked around the shower room and tell people if they had the right stuff to be a top guy. Probably told people if they were bottom guys.

The NY Daily News picked up the story of Best Heel in the Business' shenanigans

Naked pictures of WWE wrestlers Seth Rollins and Zahra Schreiber surface on social media

This social media melee beats any brawl you’d see in the wrestling ring.

Naked pictures of WWE wrestler Seth Rollins and a WWE model surfaced on several social media accounts Monday, in what appears to be an accident or a hack followed by a revenge post from Rollins' scorned lover.

First, a nude selfie of Zahra Schreiber, a model and wrestler for WWE’s developmental branch NXT, popped up simultaneously on Rollins’ Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts.

Leighla Schultz posted nude pictures of her fiancé, WWE star Seth Rollins, as revenge for his apparent affair with another WWE wrestler.Leighla Schultz/TwitterLeighla Schultz posted nude pictures of her fiancé, WWE star Seth Rollins, as revenge for his apparent affair with another WWE wrestler.

The pic also appeared on WWE’s website, which automatically picks up posts from wrestlers’ accounts, Deadspin reported.

Soon afterward, Rollins’ fiancée, Leighla Schultz, uploaded naked pictures of the body-slammer’s naked body on her own Twitter account, and wrote “Zahara?,” misspelling the name of Rollins’ apparent mistress.

Schultz otherwise hadn’t tweeted since December 2013. She also wrote several posts on a friend’s Facebook page mocking Rollins and quoting things he may have said to Schreiber, such as: “I hate my life and my fiancée; I just wanted to run away with you.”

All of the pics, as well as Schultz’s tweet and Facebook posts, are now deleted.

Zahra Schreiber is a wrestler for the WWE developmental branch NXT.

Once the pics disappeared, Rollins tweeted on his account: “I would like to apologize to all the WWE fans and my family and friends for private photographs that were distributed without my consent.”

He didn’t say anything about how the Schreiber pictures surfaced.

Rollins joined a WWE developmental team in 2010 and quickly became one of the organization’s star wrestlers.

Last edited:
B9fhYjcIEAAUVIH.jpg

Expected Fast Lane Card:

Rusev VS Cena for the US Title
Reigns VS D Bry
Nikki Bella VS Paige for the Diva's Belt
Ziggler, Rowan, Ryback VS Rollins, Show, Kane
Sting/HHH Confrontation
Usos VS Cesaro, Kidd for the Tag Belts
Possible Wyatt promo

Last edited:
[thread="618817"]
Quote:
[/thread]
Seth doesn't have the size to be a top heel.
See Shawn Michaels, Edge.

:x  ayo how many male wrestlers nudes have you seen? 

Didn't shawn pose in playgirl? vince probably got an autographed sticky copy.

:lol: @ the kid

Mr. Imperfect & Dolph Ziggler must have been switched at birth

That's what I used to think. Like how does Perfect and Ziggler have the same spaghetti hair?

Could have sworn I heard Michael Cole say:

"Another one bites the dust"

before they cut to the junkyard dog video :smh:

He did and I was waiting for the queen song in the video package :smh:

Still catching up on the thread, so not sure if anybody answered this yet. If so, my apologies. Cole mentioned it because it was JYD's og entrance music before they did the first Wrestling Album and he switched to Grab Them Cakes. I'd imagine they just didn't wanna pay Queen the licensing rights for the montage, and honestly how many people would actually remember that tidbit? Haha

Back
Top Bottom