Wrestling Thread Feb 2-15 | 2/11 NXT Takeover: Rival - Zayn v Owens, Balor v Neville

albano calls macmahon "junior" multiple times

featuring the great champion don muraco

this promo >>> anything on Raw for years

albano was on the short list of vince sr's 'guys" & was pretty much untouchable; even after sr passed & albano retired, i believe wwf gave him rare pension

Last edited:
Isn't there a story about Shane and Albano?

Capt. Lou Albano vs. Shane McMahon, late 80s

Albano was one of the people Vince Sr. asked Vince Jr. to "take care of" after he died. So Lou apparently tested this one out one day. An 11-yr-old Shane would always walk up to Lou and say, "What's up, Fatman?" This would **** Lou off and give the boys around a chuckle. One day Shane went up to Lou and said once again, "What's up, Fatman?" Lou reportedly told Shane if he called him Fatman one more time, he'd forget who he was and slap the taste out of his mouth. Sure enough, little Shane said, "No problem....Fatman." Then little Shane got slapped a good one! (thanks to Matt Mazany.)

http://wrestlingclassics.com/cgi-bin/.ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=18;t=029004;p=0

Last edited:
interesting

"like feeding strawberries to a pig" - i still agree with this ha ha

albano wins

Last edited:
after two tag matches as partners, raines & d bry had a brief misunderstanding which ultimately led to raines spearing d bry right in the center of the squared circle!

d bry lights out cause he frail

fans let off a mild boo but crowd sucked

Last edited:
Seths fiancee posted his nudes on his account after someone hacked his account and posted nudes of a nxt diva? Whats the sense in that?

Seems like she posted all the pics..makes more sense

Last edited:
YALL = Whoever thought Stardust was a good gimmick. (Peep and others)

YALL = Whoever thought New Day was promising (FrankBeans, Peep, Case, Gunna and others)

Hold up, I never thought New Day was promising..All 3 of them fools can go to TNA and I wouldn't care..

Okay I've read through the thread, and YIKES :lol:

Seth done goofed :smh:

His fiancee is a lame for that though.

I'm probably completely reaching but maybe the chick she posted first was Seth's side chick he was hookin up with on the road and to get revenge she put them both on blast. Idk why she would post pics of the chick..

after reading more about the story, thats exactly what happened

Last edited:
russo was supposed to release that chyna shoot interview after raw tonight...

anyone watch it?

is this other stuff a smokescreen to distract from the exclusive on shovel? :nerd:

So yall dudes can post meat pics but if I call you out for the reverse heterosexuality of that I get a PM from Meth about not making homophobic comments in the wrestling thread?

Cool.......

Back
Top Bottom