Wrestling Thread Feb 2-15 | 2/11 NXT Takeover: Rival - Zayn v Owens, Balor v Neville

It's NTWT..If you're going to be a title holder it'd help to know the name of the company you work for..
ok. I thought NTWT=NikeTalkWrestlingThread and NTWF=NikeTalkWrestlingFederation...so good sir thank you for the correction. :lol: plus I smoke as much if not more than CP34 so I'm due for a mix up occasionally.

Monday’s episode of WWE RAW dropped 634,000 viewers (almost 15%) from last week’s show.

The first hour kicked off with 3,786,000 people, fell to 3,670,000 in the second hour, and finished with a low of 3,518,000.

While it would be easy to blame the drop in viewership on RAW’s main event, which featured Big Show and Kane teaming up for the second time in the night, the show only lost 268,000 eyes from the first hour to the last, which is considerably less than most weeks.

The actual culprit for WWE’s rating woes would appear to be the new AMC series Better Call Saul - a spin-off of the hugely popular Breaking Bad – which outperformed RAW by 33% in the core 18-49 demographic. The new show premiered with a two-day run on Sunday and Monday night, and is the only series to put up the same numbers as WWE this week.

See what happens when you try and push a B+ player back into the Titte picture :x

ok. I thought NTWT=NikeTalkWrestlingThread and NTWF=NikeTalkWrestlingFederation...so good sir thank you for the correction. :lol: plus I smoke as much if not more than CP34 so I'm due for a mix up occasionally.

If you're going to be a champ, you gotta start acting like it..

If you're going to be a champ, you gotta start acting like it..
Earlier I even asked about te histories of the titles of our beloved federation...but, fair enough, would you suggest a more serious gimmick now that I am the new IC Champ...

Naomi looks like she's gonna be another character in Mortal Kombat X :lol:
That's it, I'm making his theme song my ring tone :smokin

Earlier I even asked about te histories of the titles of our beloved federation...but, fair enough, would you suggest a more serious gimmick now that I am the new IC Champ...

Gawdamnit!..This is the type of **** I'm talking about..Know you're damn history..You know good and well that a more serious gimmick is always my answer to all wrestling problems..

Last edited:
Gawdamnit!..This is the type of **** I'm talking about..Know you're damn history..You know good and well that a more serious gimmick is always my answer to all wrestling problems..
I know Case, I just wanted to get ya all ranting and riled up. :lol:

If @4wrestling  keeps snitching on me to Meth there will be legit beef 
smile.gif
@DCAllAmerican Stop making ignorant, sexist, and/or homophobic posts, and there won't be any problems.

It's NTWT..If you're going to be a title holder it'd help to know the name of the company you work for..

You do not smoke more than the Modern Day Savage, Celticspride... How dare you even consider yourself in the same league as myself when it comes to the skunky goodness... In fact, forget league, you're not even in the same sport son.. I've got a fully packed bong of strawberry cheesecake, and a pen full of sour diesel wax right next to me right now... And you've got a pinner of regs... In fact, I'll get back to you in just a god damn minute...

(coughing)

As I was saying, the economy of France is at an all time low...

I mean, you ain't **** Ego... Never have been, never will be... I challenge you to a Smokeoff At NTWT Passinglane... You'll be napping under the table as I'm complaining that I should have eaten a couple brownies beforehand...

At Passinglane, it's just me and you mother ******... Just me and you... I'll put trademarks round your ******* eyes..

Smackdown Spoilers

Note: A half crew worked this show as some of the roster has flow to Abu Dhabi for a series of shows, including Cena, Ambrose, and Rusev.
WWE SmackDown & Main Event
Tuesday, February 10th, 2015
Fairborn, OH / Nutter Center

*Pre-Show Dark Match

WWE Divas Champion Nikki Bella w/Brie Bella pinned Emma

*Main Event (broadcast outside the U.S.)
Konnor & Viktor defeated two unknown wrestlers when Viktor got the pin
Naomi pinned Natalya
Cesaro pinned Sin Cara

*SmackDown (broadcasts February 12th, 2015)
Bray Wyatt pinned R-Truth
Paige made Summer Rae submit (Brie Bella & WWE Divas Champion Nikki Bella on commentary)
Fandango w/Rosa Mendes pinned Adam Rose w/The Exotic Express
Tag Team Turmoil
- Daniel Bryan & Roman Reigns defeated Damien Mizdow & The Miz when Bryan pinned Miz
- Daniel Bryan & Roman Reigns defeated WWE Tag Team Champions Jey Uso & Jimmy Uso when Bryan made Jey Uso submit
- Daniel Bryan & Roman Reigns defeated Diego & Fernando w/El Torito when Bryan made Diego submit
- Daniel Bryan & Roman Reigns defeated Heath Slater & Titus O'Neil when Reigns pinned Slater
- Daniel Bryan & Roman Reigns defeated Konnor & Viktor via disqualification
- Daniel Bryan & Roman Reigns defeated Big Show & Kane when Bryan pinned Show.  Show turned on Kane out of nowhere and appeared to be back as a face.  The whole storyline of the show is Bryan and Reigns weren't getting along.
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh Big Show 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom