Wrestling Thread Feb 2-15 | 2/11 NXT Takeover: Rival - Zayn v Owens, Balor v Neville

They're trollin,they know big show turns heel/face so much they do it pn purpose for lulz

Big Show man. That Ironclad contract lets him switch allegiances as he pleases.
Me and you have always been cool, but a steel chair to the back would end you. :smile: just sayin

And from the sound of it, if I steal your stash you'll die so careful with your words young man..

Exactly what reason does Show have to turn face? Even though I don't want to see him, he's logical as a heel

pimp.gif
nthat.gif

NJPW Breaking News!!!

The Young Bucks have become 2-time IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champions by defeating the Time Splitters & reDRagon.
The Phenomenal AJ Styles is now a 2-time IWGP Heavyweight Champion by defeating Hiroshi Tanahashi

No matter how hard I try now. I can NOT get into WCW programming. It just never really clicked with me. :smh:

No matter how hard I try now. I can NOT get into WCW programming. It just never really clicked with me. :smh:

Is it because it's more wrestling driven instead of WWE's character/gimmick driven product?..Not bashing the E's product, :tongue: , but it's always tended to be more focused on storylines than actual wrestling..

Is it because it's more wrestling driven instead of WWE's character/gimmick driven product?..Not bashing the E's product, :tongue: , but it's always tended to be more focused on storylines than actual wrestling..

Yes in a way. WWE really mastered "Sports Entertainment". I HATED THE NWO. It went on forever and they ruined in by adding everyone and their second cousin. LOVED their cruiserweight division. It just didn't do it as a overall product.

I've been sayin this for weeks. Kane and big show spots should be given to young talent. the authority should be a faction how the corporation was. and like I said before the whole roster should be involved.
It should have been Boss Barrett and Harpers's spot. Wasted opportunity to push young talent. 

You do not smoke more than the Modern Day Savage, Celticspride... How dare you even consider yourself in the same league as myself when it comes to the skunky goodness... In fact, forget league, you're not even in the same sport son.. I've got a fully packed bong of strawberry cheesecake, and a pen full of sour diesel wax right next to me right now... And you've got a pinner of regs... In fact, I'll get back to you in just a god damn minute...

(coughing)

As I was saying, the economy of France is at an all time low...

I mean, you ain't **** Ego... Never have been, never will be... I challenge you to a Smokeoff At NTWT Passinglane... You'll be napping under the table as I'm complaining that I should have eaten a couple brownies beforehand...

At Passinglane, it's just me and you mother ******... Just me and you... I'll put trademarks round your ******* eyes..

I'd like to throw my name in the ring in the Smokeoff at NTWT Passinglane. Vape pen is in pocket as we speak and some nice GSC on deck at the crib with edibles en route. Have days to take before our new cycle approaches, (April), so today is my last day til Tuesday, so I will be "uplilfted" for wifey's bday and Valentines weekend.

I agree with John2St, Kane and Big Show need to be OUT as the muscle of the Authority and have Cesaro or bring in some NXT wrestlers for those roles.

Hope to watch NXT tonight, lets see if Steen and Generico go all out. Would love to see this feud last a little longer though.

SD spoilers with the tag teams, OY VEY. Thought Trips wanted to resurge the tag team division again.

I can't wait to see nxt tour. word is they are going for smaller venues. exactly how wrestling is meant to be. 2000 people sweating together cheering together. it will never happen but a nxt event at the bingo hall would be awesome. they will deff be at the Manhattan center

And from the sound of it, if I steal your stash you'll die so careful with your words young man..
I'm 31. Not a teenybopper. I highly doubt you'd come out to Cali just to take my stash. Furthermore I'd just buy some more cause the paper I got is longer than Lex Steele...or 3 of Seth put together. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom