Wrestling Thread Feb 2-15 | 2/11 NXT Takeover: Rival - Zayn v Owens, Balor v Neville

I'm 31. Not a teenybopper. I highly doubt you'd come out to Cali just to take my stash. Furthermore I'd just buy some more cause the paper I got is longer than Lex Steele...or 3 of Seth put together. :lol:

Well if I won't go all the way out to Cali to steal your stash then you ain't coming all the way out to OH to hit me with a steel chair..So I guess we'll just have to have a stalemate..

Well if I won't go all the way out to Cali to steal your stash then you ain't coming all the way out to OH to hit me with a steel chair..So I guess we'll just have to have a stalemate..
I have goons all over the states. More precisely dumb cousins that are down to do whatever. :lol:

:lol: :pimp:

Tri.Moon has added a few decent videos recently y'all should check out. Love the off the Record shows too.

Man, who's gonna chant 'Au-Thor-A-tee" for us now with Show turning again.
mean.gif
I've been trying to find a video of this for a while man. Definitely one of my favorite moments

Looking back at the 02 Survivor Series. Shawn Returning and winning the title was probably my favorite moment in Wrestling. Still get chills :smokin

Back
Top Bottom