Wrestling Thread Dec 9-22 | Dec 21 The Great SWAGTISTA Is Returning for WrestleMania XXX

ijWXViWZWXNr9.gif

apparently the wcw no limit soldiers are back in action but only touring in malls across the country

I wouldn't mind seeing the WWE title picture involve D.Bry & Batista, play off of their past where D.Bry had his first match on RAW with Batista IIRC.

Hmm......

View media item 704814

Last edited:
So I'm watching the second half of 1999 Armageddon...2 observations: Bossman vs Big Show was super weird WWF title matchup and Stephanie Mac was GORGEOUS back then. Like flawless.

I can't believe these ungrateful skanks have the nerve to hassle Cena about having a baby when he's the one paying for their night out.

So I'm watching the second half of 1999 Armageddon...2 observations: Bossman vs Big Show was super weird WWF title matchup and Stephanie Mac was GORGEOUS back then. Like flawless.

That's cause they were just buying time til someone took the title from him after Austin's injury, and if I remember correctly, HHH took it from him on Raw after a massive DX run-in, including balloons and streamers coming down after he won :lol:

I can't believe these ungrateful skanks have the nerve to hassle Cena about having a baby when he's the one paying for their night out.

I felt the same. For the friends to even bring that up in public INSTEAD of Nikki herself beforehand was silly

Back
Top Bottom