Wrestling Thread Dec 9-22 | Dec 21 The Great SWAGTISTA Is Returning for WrestleMania XXX

Renee more AWG than Summer Rae.

I'm shocked that I'm a Goldust fan in 2013. Dude's really worked his behind off since returning. Good for him.

Wild how good Goldust is these days man. Seriously one of the more enjoyable performers on the entire roster.

Luke Harper might play his character better than anyone on the roster man.

DC folks, anyone going to Smackdown next week?

Wild how good Goldust is these days man. Seriously one of the more enjoyable performers on the entire roster.

Luke Harper might play his character better than anyone on the roster man.

DC folks, anyone going to Smackdown next week?
Really is crazy how good Goldust is. I always knew he was a solid worker but he is on another level right now working circles around the entire roster. I group him and Christian into the same type of wrestler. Subtle and subdued yet very very precise and accurate. 

She is white, blonde, with long legs. She gets a "pass."

She is weak though. Summer that is.

Sasha Banks has a nice nose/mouth combo. Cute nose.

:lol:

that wyatt/bryan segment..
guessing Bryan's gonna come back all fine and normal after that 'fall' on Monday too.

Summer just looks like the type of blonde girl I normally try to pull. She's not worth fawning over, but she's cute.

Renee's pretty in her own right, but Idk, I'm not attracted.

laugh.gif

that wyatt/bryan segment..
guessing Bryan's gonna come back all fine and normal after that 'fall' on Monday too.
WWE Creative: We can have the wyatts beat up bryan again and have him show up on raw with no scratch! no one will notice because no one watches smackdown

Y'all are crazy, Summer Rae is wife material. She seems like a girl who you could joke around with, workout with, and take home to your parents :pimp:

Why would I take her home to my parents? I'd be too busy having sex with her.

True, with the busy schedule of the WWE you'll have to spend any time you get with her laying down the pipe, so she's not tempted to let Cena show her what's up :smh:

[COLOR=#red]Yo! Guess what I have? You'd be right if you said a well decorated Christmas tree... But I also have a podcast! Would love to get feed back from NTWT...

why I post this in here... My last interview episode was all about wrestling...

We are on all platforms... Stitcher, iTunes, and have a website. Direct Links below to the wrestling podcast...

http://www.stitcher.com/s?eid=31140941

http://rgdpodcast.wordpress.com/2013/12/20/rjs-corner/

and you can search on iTunes rgdpodcast

#rgdpodcast[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand Cena's fans are mostly kids, but does the WWE have to dress him up like we're still living in 2005?

In honor of the Batista return rumors, let's take some time to remember his last run as a heel. I particularly want to know what DC thinks of his character in these segments because I don't think he was watching at the time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom