Wrestling Thread Dec 9-22 | Dec 21 The Great SWAGTISTA Is Returning for WrestleMania XXX

RfO0pwX.gif

Tamina: "This ***** is crazy......but I'm on TV :pimp: :pimp:"

Remember when NTWT invaded the Roshe thread?

That was awesome :lol:

4w trolled them something serious :lol: :lol: it was great

Dbry wins the rumble faces orton at mania, if they don't get hbk to come back.

Punk vs hhh, not really wanting to see this but based from this past raw this might be the route they go.

supercena in some special attraction match featuring a celebrity or something...

I predicted pretty good for not watching this garbage product. If Sheamus wins the Rumble I'm swear I'm gonna do a Swanton off my roof.

Bros ami just high or am i the only one that thinks noticed finish was not planned and that cena is actually concussed???

Bros ami just high or am i the only one that thinks noticed finish was not planned and that cena is actually concussed???

Well you might be high because planned finish was not entirely noticed but Cena concussed definitely high possibility.

So does this make randy technically the eighth undisputed champion in history? Counting after Brock in 02

Cena definitely hit that last table awkwardly. Do not think it was supposed to go down like that.

Another possible angle for WM is Cena/HHH, another match I really do not want to see. But show could be dope with Taker/Lesnar, Punk/Orton, and outside chance of HBK/Bryan.

Last edited:
I don't care if it's Cena vs HHH, because that would mean Punk would most likely get his main event with Orton

I can see him carrying both tomorrow on Raw and then eventually just the WWE championship.

Vince is under the impression that the WWE title is more prestigious than the big gold

I can see him carrying both tomorrow on Raw and then eventually just the WWE championship.

Vince is under the impression that the WWE title is more prestigious than the big gold

It would be sad if they're gon' retire the Big Gold again.

Back
Top Bottom