Wrestling Thread Dec 9-22 | Dec 21 The Great SWAGTISTA Is Returning for WrestleMania XXX

- No word yet on when WWE officials made the decision to have Randy Orton go over John Cena at the TLC pay-per-view to become the new WWE World Heavyweight Champion but they have had his first major feud for 2014 laid out since the weekend.

Word coming out of TLC is that Orton will be feuding with CM Punk in early 2014. Punk is not expected to win the title but plans could always change.

aj-lee-gives-lita-a-note-6665.jpg

That gif of the finish tells me everything I need to know about TLC.

Who is the dude with Ryback?

The dude with Ryback is supposedly Curt Hennig's son. I say supposedly cause his "son" can't talk, has no charisma, and is the definition of basic in the ring. He sucks

Dbry wins the rumble faces orton at mania, if they don't get hbk to come back.

Punk vs hhh, not really wanting to see this but based from this past raw this might be the route they go.

supercena in some special attraction match featuring a celebrity or something...
Zero desire to see Bryan and Orton again.  None of their matches were very good.

I'm tellin y'all
Orton wasn't suppose to win last night.
Cena was concussed and orton was already on top of the ladder. Waiting for cena to get up and push him off but never happened.
What's he gonna do fall down by himself? No, so he grabbed the titles.
No

Cena was supposed to go through the table but that was the finishing spot.

Agree but I think most of his body was supposed to take the brunt. Looks like they messed it up a little with his neck hitting close to the edge. I was streaming so maybe it wasn't that clear but it just didn't look right.

And can't wait for TLC v2.0 tonight.

Last edited:
So we prob. get the advertised rematch tonight on RAW and Cena wins? :rolleyes

At least hoping they set up some good future storylines tonight.

No new thread this week?

Last edited:
Zero desire to see Bryan and Orton again.  None of their matches were very good.
You forgot about the match when DB made him tape with the yes lock leveraged with the Kendo stick?

Man orton's music is so damn vicious. Playing WWe 2K makes me love these dude's music.

Back
Top Bottom