Wrestling Thread Dec 9-22 | Dec 21 The Great SWAGTISTA Is Returning for WrestleMania XXX

WWE Title is always there.  HBK coming back for 1 final match is something that will be really memorable.

True, but once that's over it's back to the mid card for D Bry.

At least if he held the title he would be elevated for a while.

I say HHH strips the WWE HW title from Orton and gifts it to HBK so we can get the best of both scenarios.

Get on that Hunter.

That wasn't a good PPV. Nothing really got my attention other than the 4 way tag match and the two 3-on-1 handicap matches. It was good to sit down and watch some wrestling though and it was also good to post in the wrestling thread again.

"I Love You more than anything and will do almost anything with you.........but two things I will not is get marry or have Children"

"Then I guess I have to re-evaluate things the.............."

(cuts her off and with No hesitation from Cena) " I am sorry to hear that."

Cena to Nikki: "I respect you wanting to be a mother, as long as you respect that I don't want to be a father" :lol: :rofl: sheeeeesh

Damn, he said that? I gotta check out Total Divas cause all I've been hearing about is prototype being the ill douchebag on the show to Nikki, but I'm scared that I might become a fan of the guy lol.

The climatic finish

7.gif

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAK :rofl: :rofl:

Am I the one who thought Cena hitting his head on the table was an accident?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom