Wrestling Thread Dec 21-Jan 3 | 12/28 Raw from Brooklyn: Cena v Del Rio, Vince McMahon Returns

It's all kayfabe in here fellas, remember that. This what makes the thread so much fun

Ya really crying over that mutant face bum making it seem all serious like he died or like making a new thread is hard b. Yeah I get it he did it for a While but he's just not in to the product any more and can't blame him. Click new thread copy and paste a summary of past week events and a pic b. Does it even matter who starts the thread we will post in the wrestling thread anyway :smh: :smh: :smh: emotional *** guys.

Yup, and there usually isn't a new thread EVERY week anyway. I think one thread per month would be fine. Other than that, what would we be missing?

Last edited:
Peep Game'd myself at that Dolph cutout :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Them special cookies.... Bake normal and just throw a little bit of the secret ingredient in?? Got from tomorrow till first Wednesday of Jan off might experiment in the kitchen....

No...

You gotta make the butter first... You might feel something off just throwing it in cause your tolerance is nil... But your wasting it.. Crock pot, butter, and herb.. Hit up the pm if you got questions...

They make specific joints for each crevice
wink.gif
urkelgif.gif

Hey Jesse would it be ok for me to post a few random matches in a little bit?

Thanks bud

Back
Top Bottom