Wrestling Thread Dec 21-Jan 3 | 12/28 Raw from Brooklyn: Cena v Del Rio, Vince McMahon Returns

Yeah just looked them up but the common projects have that crepe sole that sets them off imo

Never tried crepe soles, I always went with the cheaper option with the Clarks bushacre vs desert boot :lol: is crepe sole supposed to be softer and more comfortable?

Yeah just looked them up but the common projects have that crepe sole that sets them off imo
Never tried crepe soles, I always went with the cheaper option with the Clarks bushacre vs desert boot
laugh.gif
is crepe sole supposed to be softer and more comfortable?
Crepe soles are no bueno. They'll kill you in the fall / winter if there's snow or rain.

Rubber or commando soles >

Chrisley the gawd rented his daughter a house because she didn't want to dorm at college :lol: .

Last edited:
Listening to Review-A-Raw right now, and they're spot on about how Roman is being portrayed. They really have no idea what his role is. The writers can't decide whether he's supposed to be cool, intense, goofy, and Samoan Cena.

Again, I really appreciate the kind words from all of you (not sure if @JohnnyRedStorm
 has a side motive). I'm not saying I'm done for good at WrestleMania, but I'm 99% sure I'm done. 

Thanks Jesse. NTWT is what brought me back to wrasslin'. Maybe things will change but it's definitely appreciated.

On a side note, I miss the surveys.

tumblr_mwykfwZWHy1rnjfjfo1_400.gif
can someone take over for the surveys? i wouldn't mind doing them..doing them gives me a reason to watch the slop ppvs that take place.

Again, I really appreciate the kind words from all of you (not sure if @JohnnyRedStorm
 has a side motive). I'm not saying I'm done for good at WrestleMania, but I'm 99% sure I'm done. 

Thanks Jesse. NTWT is what brought me back to wrasslin'. Maybe things will change but it's definitely appreciated.

On a side note, I miss the surveys.

tumblr_mwykfwZWHy1rnjfjfo1_400.gif
can someone take over for the surveys? i wouldn't mind doing them..doing them gives me a reason to watch the slop ppvs that take place.

Def would like to continue surveys. We also need to continue the rumble pool. Like I said we need to nominate one person to handle all of that if they're willing to do those things. Thread, Surveys, Rumble Pool etc.

Back
Top Bottom