Wrestling Thread Dec 21-Jan 3 | 12/28 Raw from Brooklyn: Cena v Del Rio, Vince McMahon Returns

Shout out to the homie B Sox for giving me the best present ever
Dont put any holes in that cut out b

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Finally caught up on this thread. 

Can only the imagine the blue light stains @af1 1982  left on that Ziggler cutout. 
laugh.gif

sick.gif

Jan 1st the beginning of one single NTWT thread :nerd:? As long as the thread title is updated weekly I'm cool with it.

Bout to head out to work and it's gonna be DEAD! Gonna be on NT most of the day :smokin

Same it's so slow by me. Should be getting our Christmas bonus today otw out :pimp: . Hoping to leave early afternoon to relax at home before dinner time.

Last edited:
Jan 1st the beginning of one single NTWT thread :nerd:? As long as the thread title is updated weekly I'm cool with it.

Bout to head out to work and it's gonna be DEAD! Gonna be on NT most of the day :smokin

Same it's so slow by me. Should be getting our Christmas bonus today otw out :pimp: . Hoping to leave early afternoon to relax at home before dinner time.

I think Brother D Fly said he was down to take care of it every week so that was an option. Someone else also mentioned once a month which I think would be the best option. Just update the thread title every week and we are good.

I think Brother D Fly said he was down to take care of it every week so that was an option. Someone else also mentioned once a month which I think would be the best option. Just update the thread title every week and we are good.

Not trying to slander our mutant leader, but it's not like he makes a new thread every week anyway..There's plenty of times when the thread is 2-4 weeks old..Which is fine for everyone..He just makes sure to update the thread title when a new Raw/ppv comes on or if there's big breaking news..

is anyone going to take over the surveys? can't let those die..

You do it bro..Just ask Yessie how he does the points system..

Back
Top Bottom