Wrestling Thread Dec 21-Jan 3 | 12/28 Raw from Brooklyn: Cena v Del Rio, Vince McMahon Returns

Again, I really appreciate the kind words from all of you (not sure if @JohnnyRedStorm  has a side motive). I'm not saying I'm done for good at WrestleMania, but I'm 99% sure I'm done. 

I don't want Nakamura in WWE
He's done almost everything in NJPW so it would be
pimp.gif
if he came to NXT
Yeah, Nakamura could have great matches in NXT, but he would be a waste down there. He needs to be on the main roster, and as long as Vince is in charge, I don't see him ever giving a serious main event push to a wrestler of Asian heritage. 

I don't want Nakamura in WWE
He's done almost everything in NJPW so it would be
pimp.gif
if he came to NXT
Yeah, Nakamura could have great matches in NXT, but he would be a waste down there. He needs to be on the main roster, and as long as Vince is in charge, I don't see him ever giving a serious main event push to a wrestler of Asian heritage. 
Can Nakamura even speak English? If he can't, Heyman as strong style ambassador?

Again, I really appreciate the kind words from all of you (not sure if @JohnnyRedStorm
 has a side motive). I'm not saying I'm done for good at WrestleMania, but I'm 99% sure I'm done. 

Thanks Jesse. NTWT is what brought me back to wrasslin'. Maybe things will change but it's definitely appreciated.

On a side note, I miss the surveys.

tumblr_mwykfwZWHy1rnjfjfo1_400.gif

But Yoko was Samoan :rofl:...

And yes Nakamura is said to speak excellent English from numerous people I've head say it...

Lame enough to make you feel some type of way over the Internet about somebody you never met :lol: Did not know I rustled so many jimmies till af1/ego mentioned it shrug
You are a RustleMaster BDB. :smokin
I've been waiting for a Dolph cut out since he cashed in. That's when I knew he needed to cash in on my love
Damn AF1 you been hilarious lately. Well done sir. :nthat:
Them special cookies.... Bake normal and just throw a little bit of the secret ingredient in?? Got from tomorrow till first Wednesday of Jan off might experiment in the kitchen....
I was gonna give you a more detailed description of the process but CP34 took care of that.
Don't start it up again meangene remember I got that warning yesterday :lol: man :smh:
Damn snitches b. :smh:
Wth happened in here :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: @ af1
What up though DFly? You get those most recent AJ Brooks pics?!? :nerd: Plus JRS vacated the IC belt so it went back to it's previous and proper owner. :pimp:
It's all kayfabe in here fellas, remember that. This what makes the thread so much fun
This. When we have restrictions its like NJPW decided to mimic the worst aspects of WWE Raw. :smh:
What you're going to do to that dolph cut out will not be kayfabe doe.....
:x :lol: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom