Wrestling Thread Dec 21-Jan 3 | 12/28 Raw from Brooklyn: Cena v Del Rio, Vince McMahon Returns

No lie I would have wanted a scsa poster that size when I was younger. Would have done the stone cold stunner on him till the head tore off then taped it back on :lol:

Nah, I just always thought you were a ***** and you proved my point. No need to respond baby girl.

Enzo and Cass getting the call in BK would be awesome. Too bad no NXT/WWE shows are gonna be going on when I out there in February.

Yawn anyways never interact with you but my trolling was decent enough to make you feel some type of way. Af1 was right I can rustle some dam jimmies sheessh
I don't take anything seriously in this thread lmao I thought we were all acting in kayfabe
laugh.gif

You gonna be having some sweet dreams tonight pa
He has already been soiled
That could never satisfy you like I can.
I will always remember the necking we did

Never have a convo with you yet I make you mad you soft stop being emotional. That's a femal trait b anyways carry on

Last edited:
Never have a convo with you yet I make you mad you soft stop being emotional. That's a femal trait b anyways carry on

Nah far from mad, you're just extra lame. Like VERY lame. That or you're extremely good at playing kayfabe and need to be a heel manager in the indies :lol: but I'm gonna go with lame.

Nah far from mad, you're just extra lame. Like VERY lame. That or you're extremely good at playing kayfabe and need to be a heel manager in the indies :lol: but I'm gonna go with lame.

Lame enough to make you feel some type of way over the Internet about somebody you never met :lol: Did not know I rustled so many jimmies till af1/ego mentioned it shrug

Last edited:
Claim that lame ma I see you :wink: if you want to continue this my PMs are open. If not, you're cluttering up the thread. Take a walk.

Gross :rofl: :rofl:

Was that news about Kalisto posted, where the WWE is claiming they don't have any push for him set because he "is too short"? :stoneface: :smh:

Gross :rofl: :rofl:

Was that news about Kalisto posted, where the WWE is claiming they don't have any push for him set because he "is too short"? :stoneface: :smh:

Is it surprising from wwe at this point?? Really only got him to do their promotional stuff for the Latin American market and that lucha face

Back
Top Bottom