Wrestling Thread Dec 21-Jan 3 | 12/28 Raw from Brooklyn: Cena v Del Rio, Vince McMahon Returns

12338855_1226729254020152_1724939033_n.jpg

I guess Cena was holding the camera

why does the bella brother have big johnny's suit on?

Jesse needs to stay. Just make one thread a month if you have to. The integrity of this federation needs him in charge.

Again I said I can do it. I'd make it every Sunday since I'm never doing anything on that day.

Again I said I can do it. I'd make it every Sunday since I'm never doing anything on that day.

Keeping the Philly connection going :nerd:

You gotta bring back the NTWF back if you take over my Hardcore Title been collecting dust for a good while :lol:

Last edited:
- Although it's unclear if the Enzo & Big Cass tag team is getting called up in Brooklyn next week, it's at least possible and the word is they'll be called up to the main roster sooner rather than later.

They might as well. Brooklyn would go nuts for them interrupting New Day. Then they can feud till Mania Star and Enzo & Cass win the belts there.

:nerd:

Enzo and Cass debuting in Brooklyn would def be the smart move. Do they bring up Carmella too?

You gotta bring back the NTWF back if you take over my Hardcore Title been collecting dust for a good while :lol:

Laptop is good to go so we can do that soon. Every Sunday maybe?

@BigEgo24 keeps PMing me AJ Lee nudes to get his IC Title back anyway

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom