Wrestling Thread Dec 21-Jan 3 | 12/28 Raw from Brooklyn: Cena v Del Rio, Vince McMahon Returns

is it me or does this thread suffer from the new post update not working.. raw was so god damn terrible.. how do you follow up last week with this week.. so wwe

I don't knwbout all dat, but it definitely suffers from a serous case of snitchbichitis..When I joined the NTWT is was straight up Attitude Era..Dudes in here was going full blown heel promos on each othere on a daly basis..Then Club left and things turned to the Ruthless Aggretion era which was NTWT at it's peak..Now we got dudes in here running they mouf and a soft leader who won't "allow us to be us" so now we're stuff in the PG-era..A new hungry lion needs to challenge Scar for the right to rule Pride Rock..
whos the leader? and no disrespect but why is he the leader?

Just watched Seth/Cena/Brock and Brock/Roman/Seth... Jebus were both matches just :smokin :smokin :smokin... Fantastic matches... Easily the best 2 matches in WWE this year and probably North America...

I don't knwbout all dat, but it definitely suffers from a serous case of snitchbichitis..When I joined the NTWT is was straight up Attitude Era..Dudes in here was going full blown heel promos on each othere on a daly basis..Then Club left and things turned to the Ruthless Aggretion era which was NTWT at it's peak..Now we got dudes in here running they mouf and a soft leader who won't "allow us to be us" so now we're stuff in the PG-era..A new hungry lion needs to challenge Scar for the right to rule Pride Rock..

I did it had more post and every thing was good and then they snitched and got it locked

Picked up one of my SS gifts from my leasing office this morning...

...I got the best gift. BY FAR. I'll post pics later 
pimp.gif

Will assume this was the go-home Smackdown heading into Survivor Series 2001, minds a bit fuzzy, but what an ending :lol:.
Heel Austin and JR/Heyman's commentary during the Invasion program were great.

:nerd: Rock sold that **** out that Stunner though. I think after Austin turns around, Vince is at the top of the ramp smiling and Austin smiles back.

Heel Austin>>>

is it me or does this thread suffer from the new post update not working.. raw was so god damn terrible.. how do you follow up last week with this week.. so wwe

whos the leader? and no disrespect but why is he the leader?
Because he's the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be.

Back
Top Bottom