Wrestling Thread Dec 21-Jan 3 | 12/28 Raw from Brooklyn: Cena v Del Rio, Vince McMahon Returns

Man I fast forward just about that whole Raw.

Shameus and the LON looks like a bunch of dorks. That backstage beating of the usos looked horrible. Great seeing KO wash Ziggler. Miz growing a mustache hahahaha. Congrats to Nikki and SetH.

tumblr_nzro81pXhG1sbzhteo1_400.gif

tumblr_nzrosp8q9A1sbzhteo1_400.gif

Dolph Ziggler = Matt Schaub

Last edited:

Will assume this was the go-home Smackdown heading into Survivor Series 2001, minds a bit fuzzy, but what an ending :lol:.

Finished season 2 of Fargo earlier today, definitely better than season 1.  I hope season 3 isn't about another "Solverson" family member though.

Last edited:
Season 2 was great from beginning to end. Wish the finale was a little stronger tho but dam good season. Now we wait for season 3 in 2017

Last edited:
Hahahaha Dixie Highway. Had to go to the post office, needed to pick up presents for my step-nieces and didn't feel like dealing with Florence. One of the few still left, and it was packed.

CP34, believe it or not, the only 2 that I know that still exist are about a mile from my house, and one up the street from my parents who live an hour away.

There's a couple within 5 minutes of me in Dayton..So I'm assuming your parents live near me..lol

is it me or does this thread suffer from the new post update not working.. raw was so god damn terrible.. how do you follow up last week with this week.. so wwe

is it me or does this thread suffer from the new post update not working.. raw was so god damn terrible.. how do you follow up last week with this week.. so wwe

I don't knwbout all dat, but it definitely suffers from a serous case of snitchbichitis..When I joined the NTWT is was straight up Attitude Era..Dudes in here was going full blown heel promos on each othere on a daly basis..Then Club left and things turned to the Ruthless Aggretion era which was NTWT at it's peak..Now we got dudes in here running they mouf and a soft leader who won't "allow us to be us" so now we're stuff in the PG-era..A new hungry lion needs to challenge Scar for the right to rule Pride Rock..

Apparently I have PopTV, the channel TNA will be moving to next year, and they ran a "Best Of Kurt Angle" show. I also looked at the roster heading into next year, and it may be the worst roster they've ever had since everybody is either in ROH, Japan, or NXT. Dixie needs to have some dignity and give this company up already. EC3, Brodus, and like 3 other people deserve better than this.

Yea it's 2:30am and I just wrote a paragraph on TNA. Lakers = Bellas and Giants = Miz

Back
Top Bottom