Wrestling Thread Dec 21-Jan 3 | 12/28 Raw from Brooklyn: Cena v Del Rio, Vince McMahon Returns

Where in the hell is there a K-Mart still around here? :lol:

Hahahaha Dixie Highway. Had to go to the post office, needed to pick up presents for my step-nieces and didn't feel like dealing with Florence. One of the few still left, and it was packed.

CP34, believe it or not, the only 2 that I know that still exist are about a mile from my house, and one up the street from my parents who live an hour away.

Hahahaha Dixie Highway. Had to go to the post office, needed to pick up presents for my step-nieces and didn't feel like dealing with Florence. One of the few still left, and it was packed.

CP34, believe it or not, the only 2 that I know that still exist are about a mile from my house, and one up the street from my parents who live an hour away.

Wow, I had no idea that one was still open. :lol:

I went to Target in Newport tonight and it was ridiculously packed.

People started snitching on promos. That's when everything changed.
mean.gif
@RagingKitten5
mean.gif

Been enjoying this live Smackdown. From what I understand its a one week deal just this week until the permanent move. 2 hours flew by much faster. Might as well make this show the showcase for Balor when he moves up.

Man I fast forward just about that whole Raw.

Shameus and the LON looks like a bunch of dorks. That backstage beating of the usos looked horrible. Great seeing KO wash Ziggler. Miz growing a mustache hahahaha. Congrats to Nikki and SetH.

Back
Top Bottom