Wrestling Thread Dec 21-Jan 3 | 12/28 Raw from Brooklyn: Cena v Del Rio, Vince McMahon Returns

Whoever takes over for 4w is gonna be a major downgrade

Pretty much. I don't think anyone is gonna be dedicated enough to do it week after week for 10 years like 4w.

giphy.gif

Ya really crying over that mutant face bum making it seem all serious like he died or like making a new thread is hard b. Yeah I get it he did it for a While but he's just not in to the product any more and can't blame him. Click new thread copy and paste a summary of past week events and a pic b. Does it even matter who starts the thread we will post in the wrestling thread anyway :smh: :smh: :smh: emotional *** guys.

Last edited:
Leave me alone.

You believe these guys caping for another mans over the net meangene :smh: I don't care who starts the thread it could be dfly, af1, jd, hadpants, dc etc etc we will post here regardless of what the first post says or how often it's updated.

Last edited:
Why cant yall just make one wrestling thread a year like the NBA & NFL threads? Does it really have to be done weekly

LMAOOOOO

And it's funny how that dude is acting emotional by calling every one emotional because y'all are showing respect to someone. Literally have never seen someone never have anything positive to say until I got in this thread :lol: glad I blocked that clown *** dude a long while ago. Made the thread that much more enjoyable.

Says the guy who created a new thread and it crashed and burned :rofl:

Had more post then this thread for the day it was open and it was intended for meangene and cp34 since they were banned at the time as well as the other guys that didn't like the snitching going on here. Did not intend to update it but you go ahead and keep kissing butt

LMAOOOOO

And it's funny how that dude is acting emotional by calling every one emotional because y'all are showing respect to someone. Literally have never seen someone never have anything positive to say until I got in this thread :lol: glad I blocked that clown *** dude a long while ago. Made the thread that much more enjoyable.

Another emotional poster go back to playing with your toy belts and action figures b

Back
Top Bottom