Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

@JohnnyRedStorm get ready for the Finn Era and Ziggles Era
happy.gif
If Zigs win I am done with life.
Knowing Zig, he will win at SS. And then drop the belt Tuesday 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I take back what I said earlier.

This man is the GOAT.

I was dead when he said that. I thought he was really about to sympathize with homie. :lol:

dude fails a test in ufc, drops the S bomb on tv. I don't think anyones ever had vince by the grapefruits more than him. brock's bullet proof man

Meltzer: So a funny part of the story when Orton did that interview complaining about Lesnar leaving in 2004 because he didn’t like people, apparently Orton said, “****, I don’t like people either and I’m still here.” That line got edited off the TV version of course

:rofl: :rofl:

Eva Marie suspended for violating the wellness policy.....well that's a clever way of pushing back her debut

I have no reason to think Eva's "wellness violation" is another hilarious way of keeping her off tv....

But...let's say it is true, does she know that PEDs won't help you be skilled in the ring, nor give you charisma???

"From Concord, California, comes the most stylish, elegant, bewitching, eternally beguiling, contentiously charismatic, and fantastically fascinating woman to appear in this or any arena. Allow yourself to be seduced, enchanted, dazzled, and entranced by All Red Everything herself, Eva Marie........who has violated the wellness policy and will not be here for the next 30 days."
:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom