Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

I have no reason to think Eva's "wellness violation" is another hilarious way of keeping her off tv....

But...let's say it is true, does she know that PEDs won't help you be skilled in the ring, nor give you charisma???

her husbandger must've slipped something in her morning shake

"From Concord, California, comes the most stylish, elegant, bewitching, eternally beguiling, contentiously charismatic, and fantastically fascinating woman to appear in this or any arena. Allow yourself to be seduced, enchanted, dazzled, and entranced by All Red Everything herself, Eva Marie........who has violated the wellness policy and will not be here for the next 30 days."
:rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

#PrayForEva 
frown.gif

I have a hard time watching stuff that's embarrassing or awkward, so it's damn near impossible for me to get through this interview..I swear to gawd, Jeans is high a kite in this interview..

FINN NOT GONNA WIN

Son...

No Eva Marie

Finn balor champion

Dean abrose champion

New Day loses

...whats the point of living?????

NHAHHHHH This wont all happen

"From Concord, California, comes the most stylish, elegant, bewitching, eternally beguiling, contentiously charismatic, and fantastically fascinating woman to appear in this or any arena. Allow yourself to be seduced, enchanted, dazzled, and entranced by All Red Everything herself, Eva Marie........who has violated the wellness policy and will not be here for the next 30 days."
:rofl:

Book it..

FINN NOT GONNA WIN

Son...

No Eva Marie

Finn balor champion

Dean abrose champion

New Day loses

...whats the point of living?????

NHAHHHHH This wont all happen
- No Eva Marie

- New Day loses

- BK loses

- Migos loses

- Finn is champ

- Jeans is champ

Austin/Jeans was hard to listen to, cant imagine watching it 
sick.gif

If Balor wins, it'll be a heel turn, thus turning Seth face? Not too mad at that.

At this point, I'd rather have Variant HBK take the belt off Jeans. He sucks as champion.

Back
Top Bottom