Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

The hell is with these juicing divas this week :lol:
giphy.gif

ADR probably got inside of Eva too.

ADR said "**** the racism, I'ma go back to New York just to beat the guts outta all the Divas".. :rofl: ..Dude is boring as hell on the mic and in the ring, but he's my backstage hero..

"From Concord, California, comes the most stylish, elegant, bewitching, eternally beguiling, contentiously charismatic, and fantastically fascinating woman to appear in this or any arena. Allow yourself to be seduced, enchanted, dazzled, and entranced by All Red Everything herself, Eva Marie........who has violated the wellness policy and will not be here for the next 30 days."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Eva's announcer needs to give weekly updates until she returns.

I really hope Orton beats Lesnar with a punt; it'll show how much it takes to beat Brock and write him off TV for awhile.

Last edited:
they should be like Brock and get a part time contract. That way they Aren't suspended for 30 days. Not a good week for WWE going into summerfest. V

we still don't know why raines was officially suspended

wellness violations are an important tool for the wwe seeing as how no one finds out what the violations actually were

4 hours of NXT
5 hours of SummerFest
3 hours of Raw
2 hours of Smackdown

WWE is really trying it this upcoming week. How many hours do you guys plan on watching?

Back
Top Bottom