Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

Ahmed Johnson was my dude as a kid...

tumblr_lvl5fpu4LP1qetjf6o1_500.jpg

Bk Fashion calling himself a redneck like that still makes me uncomfortable

CM Punk declaring victory! :smokin

Watching TNA, and it feels like I'm watching recycled WWE people, but I just saw the Hardy promo and Matt is gold and Jeff was pretty good too.

Had my foot surgery, out for six weeks. Hope to not get fat during that time, haha.

Wifey nixed any idea of going to the Barclays on Sun/Mon. Want to see some swerves as well as check out that UFC jawn Sat.

Watching TNA, and it feels like I'm watching recycled WWE people, but I just saw the Hardy promo and Matt is gold and Jeff was pretty good too.

Had my foot surgery, out for six weeks. Hope to not get fat during that time, haha.

Wifey nixed any idea of going to the Barclays on Sun/Mon. Want to see some swerves as well as check out that UFC jawn Sat.

Matt Hardy really is the hottest product TNA has had in a long time

It'd be nice if they could capitalize on that

apparently brock's "I don't give a **** about your kids" line was not part of the script aaaaand he didn't get in trouble for it :smh:

brock got the whole wwe shook. they cant tell him nothing man :lol:

Here's more

Funny, that looks like a white woman. Had now clue who that was. 

No wife of mine would be half naked simulating taking come shots for some likes

Just watched that G1 final. Omega is dope but I'm sure you guys already knew that. :lol: Been watching a fair amount of njpw due to this thread. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom