Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

Alot of upets wins on CWC last night imo

Brian Kendricks 
nthat.gif

My buddy who I am taking with me to Summer Fest has a feeling Goldberg shows up for Orton/Brock. Is there any dirt to that :nerd:

My buddy who I am taking with me to Summer Fest has a feeling Goldberg shows up for Orton/Brock. Is there any dirt to that
nerd.gif
Theres reports going around that William will in NYC for the weekend to promote 2k17. No reports of him actually showing face as SS but i mean he'll def be around ...

My buddy who I am taking with me to Summer Fest has a feeling Goldberg shows up for Orton/Brock. Is there any dirt to that :nerd:

Theres reports going around that William will in NYC for the weekend to promote 2k17. No reports of him actually showing face as SS but i mean he'll def be around ...

That's why be brought it up.

Additionally, after news broke over the weekend that Goldberg will be in New York City this week, WZ has learned Goldberg will be appearing at a WWE 2K17 press conference taking place on Saturday, the day before SummerSlam.

We are not able to confirm at this time whether or not Goldberg will be appearing at SummerSlam this Sunday, and although it could happen, it appears unlikely, as Goldberg is being brought into NYC by 2K and not WWE.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/anthony...berg-altercation-for-summerslam/#5b13e4b968d0 :

And while it may seem harmless promotion it appears that, according to my source, WWE is at least discussing a Lesnar/Goldberg altercation and have at least tossed the idea around about having Bill Goldberg address Lesnar, in some capacity, this weekend at SummerSlam.

It’s likely Goldberg could appear via video but WWE creative had recently discussed the possibility of a Goldberg and Lesnar showdown in some way, shape or form.

Before fans get too excited, it’s not a foregone conclusion that the proposed “confrontation” would be to set the stage for a match at ‘WrestleMania’, but could also be for the purpose of creating buzz for the ‘WWE Network’ and ‘WWE 2K17′.

Is Smackdown worth going back and watching this week

Don't see how people get excited for guys like Goldberg or Batista making returns...they are essentially muscleheads who were in the right place at the right time and weren't complete dummies to **** it up

There's nothing special about them that would set a feud with them apart from Brock vs. any other muscle head

As a matter of fact, you could also lowkey say that about Brock himself if he didn't have Heyman and the "unstoppable" booking he's been blessed with his entire career 

^Pretty much. It was a good match but I've seen that match way too many times and don't care to ever see them wrestle again. AJ on commentary made it better than it actually was though.

apparently brock's "I don't give a **** about your kids" line was not part of the script aaaaand he didn't get in trouble for it :smh:

brock got the whole wwe shook. they cant tell him nothing man :lol:

apparently brock's "I don't give a **** about your kids" line was not part of the script aaaaand he didn't get in trouble for it
mean.gif

brock got the whole wwe shook. they cant tell him nothing man
laugh.gif
I take back what I said earlier.

This man is the GOAT.

I was dead when he said that. I thought he was really about to sympathize with homie. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom