Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

Keep bending over Bliss..
devil.gif

Cena is supposed to be going away for that show he's doing after Summerslam. He also got the best of Styles for the go-home show heading into Summerslam. Do not be surprised if Cena STILL WINS :rofl: :x :rofl:

Cena is supposed to be going away for that show he's doing after Summerslam. He also got the best of Styles for the go-home show heading into Summerslam. Do not be surprised if Cena STILL WINS
roll.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
Nah, BK goes over at Summerfest

Chena returns at Rumble to set up their WM33 match in Orlando -- Chena goes over as Vince's f--- you to the smarks

Last edited:
Mandy Rose is hot stuff.

Ali had two good neck breakers.

Want to see Itami in an actual feud.

Bout to switch to the CWC.

11-Lost to ****
12-Lost in a triple threat with Big Show and ****
13-Lost to DBry
14-Lesnar murdered him
15-Lost to Rollins

According to WONL, Dean Ambrose picked up some backstage heat over a couple of comments he made on the SCSA podcast.

His negative comments on creative, which includes HHH and Vince.

His comments on his match with Lesnar at WM32.

Last edited:
According to WONL, Dean Ambrose picked up some backstage heat over a couple of comments he made on the SCSA podcast.

His negative comments on creative, which includes HHH and Vince.

His comments on his match with Lesnar at WM32.
LMAO what do they expect with how much freedom SCSA has on his podcst 
roll.gif

Dont they promote the podcast as being controversial too? Give me a break 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Just finished NXT. So Liv Morgan is Carmella? Glad to see Glencross break out the Regal Cutter, one of my favorite moves. :smokin I think I'm more excited about Takeover than I am SS. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom