Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

laugh now, cry later.. i will spray you in the eyes with my Arrogance cologne and blind you

Like the the model rick martel? If so :pimp:
exactlyy.. then we could have a blindfolded, coal miners glove on a pole, four corners dog collar match inside a kennel of hell match. Where the loser leaves town and the winner wins a contract to challenge someone for the title.

Last edited:
You can't fire shots if you don't have any rings in this millenium/century/decade..Plus little blue has only beat the Buckeyes 3 times in the last 20 meetings..

Damn case we was boys.........e tu brutus? Lol naw its all good but f ohio tho real talk my moms from that dump.

Stephanie needs to take a break from tv. If she's still a key part of Raw, it's gonna be the same **** as before. Her current presence on tv is awful.

i agree though. this is their chance to start both shows completely fresh. It would be great for smackdown to get a custom entrance and be formatted completely different. Raw is hopeless. Eventhough they cleaned up during the draft, the show is still going to be based around the whole 'stephanie is better than everyone' story. Which blows. and was never good. They got lucky with DB and that was the only time the story was decent and they had no real plans of pushing that aspect.

New announce teams for RAW AND SD

Cole, Graves and Saxton on RAW

Mauro, JBL and Otunga on SD

Tom Phillips and Graves on Superstars

Tom Phillips and Otunga on Main Event.

Lawler is off SD

Last edited:

rsz_ouk6kiq.png

Lawler is off SD

I hate they're sticking Graves with Cole and Gumble and Mauro with JBL and Otunga-Hudson..But I am so happy that JERRY LAWLER WILL NOT BE ON TV ANYMORE!!!!!.. :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

she sucks at being a heel. when she was on that network nxt show she cries, gets happy, loves her mother. terrible.

She did that when I met her. Walked out the door in full heel mode, til the first person said something to her, and she stopped to talk/sign/take pics. She was incredibly nice. I think the only thing that really suits her as a heel is her size. It's just not in her personality.

Lawler is off SD

Graves now on RAW commentary? RAW just got a lot better, no more JBL. :smokin

Damn, it's like a give & take. Graves is on Raw.....but Cole is still there. Mauro is on SD....but JBL is still there. Big Show, Swagger, and Sheamus aren't on SD....but Kane and Del Rio are :lol: :lol:

Also, is Tamina not around anymore :lol:?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom