Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

No Paige and Del Rio, and no Cass and Carmella :lol:

rdPiDCh.gif

The Shining Stars got drafted over so many people that'd work better on TV. Draft was a mess but I still have hope for future programming like the sheep I am.

Vince made the draft happen again just to split Paige and Del Rio. It got announced shortly after their relationship went public. Coincidence? I think not.

The new announce teams for WWE’s New Era will feature Michael Cole, Corey Graves and Byron Saxton Monday nights on Raw, while Mauro Ranallo, JBL and David Otunga handle the commentary for SmackDown Live every Tuesday night.

I'm sure it was posted but regardless no more King and Graves getting Raw :smokin

Last edited:
Darren Young, Bray, Otunga, D Bry and Axel the only former members of the Nexus still with the company.

The draft was underwhelming with illogical draft order and bad choices.

Typical WWE. Try to have some faith and give it a shot and they disappoint.

I know we are supposed to suspend disbelief but don't insult the viewers.

You take Nia Jax, Carmella, and Alexa Bliss over Nakamura, Bobby Roode, and Austin Aries? Come on now.

The draft was underwhelming with illogical draft order and bad choices.

Typical WWE. Try to have some faith and give it a shot and they disappoint.

I know we are supposed to suspend disbelief but don't insult the viewers.

You take Nia Jax, Carmella, and Alexa Bliss over Nakamura, Bobby Roode, and Austin Aries? Come on now.

I dont think too many ppl were expecting those guys to get drafted. They cant call up all the top guys from NXT at once. They gotta keep some big names on the roster.

Overall I'm slightly disappointed w/ the draft. The fact that they made Smackdown a live show lead everyone on to assume that they were gonna try to balance out the 2 rosters as evenly as possible. And of course they didnt. Ambrose, Styles and Bray being really the only big attractions of SD just isnt enough. I know they got Cena and Orton too, but those guys aint finna be full-timers anymore.

I gave WWE The benefit of the doubt and they stabbed the gawd in the back. Break up the Wyatt family and the club. I swear to God they don't know what to do. This draft will be non existent in 2 years. I just can't right now I just can't......

Back
Top Bottom