Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

Just something to look at:

Rhyno - 40
Bobby Roode - 39
Aries - 38
Samoa Joe - 37
Nakamura - 36
Tye Dillenger - 35
Itami - 35
Asuka - 34
Goldust (47)
Chris Jericho (45)
Bubba Ray Dudley (45)
R-Truth (44)
D-Von Dudley (43)
AJ Styles (39)
Alberto del Rio (39)
John Cena (39)
Titus O’Neil (39)
Sheamus (38)
Sin Cara (38)
Curtis Axel (36)
Karl Anderson (36)
Randy Orton (36)
Luke Harper (36)
Konnor (36)
Cesaro (35)
The Miz (35)
Dolph Ziggler (35)
Viktor (35)

Also

Loving the new commentary team :pimp: also loving this buzz with that the draft created

I wish Graves and Mauro were with each other, but at least they shook things up a bit which was desperately needed..And yeah man, the buzz the draft created was great..Noticed way more stuff on tweeter and FB tonight..

I wish Graves and Mauro were with each other, but at least they shook things up a bit which was desperately needed..And yeah man, the buzz the draft created was great..Noticed way more stuff on tweeter and FB tonight..

Definitely

Most millenials probably grew fond of the WWE when it was doing its brand split (the 2000's) so seeing the words "WWE Draft" on their timeline probably intrigued them

thank God for no lawler. Dude was turrible and I could barely stand him today on SD.

RAW would be PERFECT if only Mauro replaced Cole. But SD announce team of Cole JBL and Otunga? :x

M3001.jpg

Vince really thinks just throwing cena and aj on SD is going to be enough to make people sit through 2 hours every week.. SD will wind up being the better show though watch

I'll tune in when I have time to watch AJ, Cena can stay on Raw though.

So bayley didn't get drafted??? Told ya they just think she's too ugly for the main roster. Knew she would stay in development forever once they picke bliss over her for hunners wm entrance.

thank God for no lawler. Dude was turrible and I could barely stand him today on SD.

RAW would be PERFECT if only Mauro replaced Cole. But SD announce team of Cole JBL and Otunga? :x

Isn't it Mauro/Otunga/JBL and Graves/Saxton/Cole?

Back
Top Bottom