Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

dana is thick, she also has 24 inch pythons
where you from again homes? and i love the cowboy fans who harp on the super bowl rings that happend when vanilla ice had hit singles and my girl was in her dads nut sack still. Also im not an eagles fan. I ******* hate the eagles

I'm from OH and I hate all dem teams..

i guess HHH wants them vets to help the younger developmental guys in nxt, but then again, nxt should be the place for the developmental

guess they gonna have heath be that one guy trying to crash the party at both SD and Raw :lol:

Last edited:
back to rasslin.. lesnar failed another test smh. what happened to the steroid free stars from when i was a kid? Hulkster only did them to heal from an injury in 1983 when they were LEGAL. kids today must feel cheated in believing in a bunch of roid heads (roman, brock) people like hogan, warrior, hercules, rthe nasty boys, british bulldog, macho man. These guys were role models who ate vitamins lifted weights and said prayers. sad times we live in . poor children

back to rasslin.. lesnar failed another test smh. what happened to the steroid free stars from when i was a kid? Hulkster only did them to heal from an injury in 1983 when they were LEGAL. kids today must feel cheated in believing in a bunch of roid heads (roman, brock) people like hogan, warrior, hercules, rthe nasty boys, british bulldog, macho man. These guys were role models who ate vitamins lifted weights and said prayers. sad times we live in . poor children

I hope u trolling right?

I hope u trolling right?
are you trolling with that question?

Thighs too, and I'm ok with that

Rk6HHDb.jpg

Sheeeesh

Hearing Big Show being drafted to Raw following American Alpha to SD had to be totally deflating :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom