Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

I think most of the guys on here should be happy with the big names of NXT going to the main roster..It'll make the show feel more like a D- League instead of super Indy like y'all like to complain about..

Sixers are going to be fun to watch. still a bottom 5-10 team, but hopefully they can get a 10-15 pick and the kings get a 1-3 and lakers get a 4/5 pick and we swap the kings pick and pick up the lakers pick. As much **** that Hinke got for not moving foward on the court with his 'plan', he set the franchise up with a plethora of picks and opportunities to really build this team the right way along with allowing them to have a ton of cap space in order to lure big name FA here. Although it doesnt seem likely now within a few years if these players pan out FA will be knocking on the door to play here

Reported this aint the sports section bruh also NY>philly

Case Case yea on that hour alone the yearly revenue is prob off the charts. But... thats how i wish they would write this whole draft thing..

@tHe 718 tRuTh My guess is WWE is scouting the hell out of women wrestlers around the indy circuit. Because Bayley is coming up by SSlam and then what you said is going to come to fruition and Asuka is going to be the only one who really knows what shes doing.. i am sure WWE has a plan .. lol

I'm guessing Nakamura gets a long run with the NXT Title then gets called up around Rumble time

Since he didn't get picked

I hope Luke aint done in the WWE. besides Bray he's the only one in the Wyatt Family that I actually liked and saw potential in.

he dont know.. brooklyn is the worst team in the NBA and the Knicks are also trash and both have zero path or direction .. also the giants are dookie and the jets dont have an identity they dont even want to sign a QB who gave them the first ray of sunshine in 5 years
Only a knicks fan bruh those other teams you mentioned mean nothing to me. I repeat Ny>philly

Last edited:
Vince really thinks just throwing cena and aj on SD is going to be enough to make people sit through 2 hours every week.. SD will wind up being the better show though watch

Reported this aint the sports section bruh also NY>philly
he dont know.. brooklyn is the worst team in the NBA and the Knicks are also trash and both have zero path or direction .. also the giants are dookie and the jets dont have an identity they dont even want to sign a QB who gave them the first ray of sunshine in 5 years

Only a knicks fan bruh those other teams you mentioned mean nothing to me. I repeat Ny>philly[/quote]ok so then the knicks .. hmm the knicks are poop..and arent rebuilding. Sixers will win a Finals before the knicks.. Won't happen for another 10 years maybe. But it will happen first. LOCK

tumblr_oakoeyLebO1rxqftbo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oakonxZlYF1rxqftbo1_1280.jpg

Vince really thinks just throwing cena and aj on SD is going to be enough to make people sit through 2 hours every week.. SD will wind up being the better show though watch

Swerve, Mojo is SD's flagship star.

HYPE

MO JO RAW LEY :lol: :rofl: well that should make for one more team since Ryder is already there
I hope they get a little push. I would love to see if both shows are booked and laid out different. Like SD focuses on tag teams and longer feuds. Rather than it being RAW junior on a different night with blue writing and a different roster and announcers.

Back
Top Bottom