Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

supposedly they were handing out bayley signs tonight at smackdown .. but she doesn't even come out ..this comany man

They were still working on call-ups an hour before the show.

Even though they had weeks to decide.

Logically these pics make no sense, why wouldnt you pick the wyatt family instead of just bray if you were gonna get rowen later. Why not just pick all of social outcasts instead of bo the axel 2 picks later? Mojo over naka and jo? My head hurts

so im guessing all the talk of WWE calling up past workers was bogus, and was prob planted to garner interest by peiople who haven't watched i'm guessing. They couldn't even throw one surprise in there from the past. Like a aldo montoya . someone , anyone.. Cory Graves should of been drafted. Remeber when JR got drafted to SD and had no clue, he was super pissed. He may of even quit the company or something along those lines

those who didnt get drafted whats the deal with them? whats the point of doing a draft if you aint gonna draft everyone lol

overall, as i see it, the nxt call-ups are the only interesting things about this "draft"

Last edited:
According to sources, there was a backstage fight at the WWE SmackDown TV tapings on Tuesday night. Sin Cara and Simon Gotch got into it, with multiple sources confirming that the fight took place in the catering area prior to the TV tapings.

Also read: ​More On The Sin Cara/Sheamus Backstage Fight

As of this writing, there is no word on what started the altercation or who was the aggressor. We hope to have more shortly.

source: pwinsider

(sorry if mentioned)

Back
Top Bottom