Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

That Becky Lynch and Natalya fight video turned me on.

I used to have girls fight over me like that my freshman year of college :lol:

Last edited:
^Plus

Cesaro was pissed and so was del rio he wasn't hiding it.

:lol: you been worked if you think they didn't tell these folks ahead of time for traveling purposes, and hotel booking

Only the certified top level "valued" wrestlers were notified beforehand.

Rollins, Orton, Ambrose, Cena, Charlotte...yes. Someone like Jericho...yes.

Guys like Cesaro and ADR...no.

Also, everybody who got drafted were either on the show wrestling, at the draft center (where ever that was) on standby, or were lower card people obviously going to be supplemental picks, so all the traveling/hotel stuff was already set. It wasn't like previous years where they would draft a pick, play their music and have them come out and wave at the crowd or whatever :lol:

LOL WWE.COM has the draft results and under undrafted it just has Heath Slater
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Did you see his promo at the end of the stream?

he was on the only person left in the waiting room and they shut the lights off on him 
roll.gif

I love heath man idc

Biggest mistakes of the draft have to be drafting Owens so low and putting him on RAW with Zayn after they kept repeating that they don't need to be on the same show, Cesaro to RAW, Kalisto to SD and the botch of some of those NXT callups. Still holding out for Bayley debuting at Battleground as Sasha's partner

I feel for cesaro man. He was legit pissed last night. That promo he cut was one of his best maybe he needs this more edgy attitude going forward.

LOL WWE.COM has the draft results and under undrafted it just has Heath Slater :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Did you see his promo at the end of the stream?

he was on the only person left in the waiting room and they shut the lights off on him :rofl:

I love heath man idc

Left my dude Heath chilling in the waiting room all alone :rofl:

CnxtDG7UsAAWRiG.jpg:medium

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: they should've just put Heath on Raw and not break them up

................. pic.twitter.com/WL7GHdN0HC
— Erick Rowan (@ERICKROWAN) July 20, 2016

Hmph, not bad. WWE vignettes/video packages are always great.

Now I'm interested in who pops up post draft, cause during the original draft, you had Cena, Orton, "Deacon" Batista and some others. And again, if Steph and a power struggle is still a major thing on Raw, they may as well have not had a draft.

Look at the 3rd row of RAW and compare that to the 3rd row of SD :rofl:

Banks, Jericho, Rusev, Owens and Enzo and Cass

SD got AA and a bunch of scrubs :lol:

Apparently Sin Cara beat the breaks off of Gotch during their fight last night..

UPDATE: In addition to the commentary booth updates on Raw, SmackDown Live and more, WWE Hall of Famers Booker T and Jerry “The King” Lawler will bring their decades of experience in sports-entertainment to recurring Pre-Shows and Kickoffs as key analysts, among other names still to be announced. Stay with WWE.com for additional updates.

Back
Top Bottom