Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

I'm so old I saw Shawn Michaels , Curt Henning and Scott Hall wrestle before they got to the WWF

Last edited:
anigif_enhanced-932-1407782348-8.gif

Last edited:
Dustin Rhodes and Barry Windham were a solid tag team in WCW . I never got over Vince giving Dustin that Goldust character. That's almost as foul as Booker T taking the a** whooping from Stone Cold

Na I don't believe that no offense. A company like wwe that plans everything good or mostly bad knew what they were doing ahead of this for at least marketing and promotion.

Lance Storm has said for years now that during the original draft only the top guys knew beforehand where they were goimg and the rest were told to check the WWF/E website after the show :lol:

And you saw HBK and Hall before they went to WWE?..Tell us all about it..

AWA Hall was a good guy , I remember him having beef with jacka**es like Colonel DeBeers. I also remember Hall as the Diamond Stud in WCW., first showing attitude. Curt Henning was always in the title picture in the mid 80's, he was a second generation wrestler so they played that up. HBK always had potential, but he was heavier. He started out around 19 years old .

I gave WWE The benefit of the doubt and they stabbed the gawd in the back. Break up the Wyatt family and the club. I swear to God they don't know what to do. This draft will be non existent in 2 years. I just can't right now I just can't......

They really didn't break up the Club though.

Back
Top Bottom