Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

"Can Roman Reigns climb the mountain and win the United States championship??". Yea, after he already won the WWE title 3 times in less than a year :lol:

"Can Roman Reigns climb the mountain and win the United States championship??". Yea, after he already won the WWE title 3 times in less than a year
laugh.gif

My hero was telling me he was the Best There Is, the Best There Was & the Best There Ever Will Be. He wasn't crawling around on the floor like a damn fool after rolling around in some paint.

That's like if they had given Doink the Clown a push towards the WWF Championship.
roll.gif
 Damn

Already reports that if Ramen gets over from this Roofus feud, he'll be pushed back into main event.

yeah that makes sense, push the guy who needed help, not the guy who helped him....

since when is it cool to hate Finn? Finn vs Seth is going to be the best match of SS, both studs in the ring.

Smackdown is getting jobbed out at Summerslam. As the card stands:

6 Raw matches
3 Smackdown matches
1 interpromotional match

"Equal"

I think folks just need to accept the fact that Roman is going to have the support of the company. It is what it is man. ac

Smackdown is getting jobbed out at Summerslam. As the card stands:

6 Raw matches
3 Smackdown matches
1 interpromotional match

"Equal"

Givr Smackdown one more match and it's equal.

1 hr of programming = 2 matches.

Therefore RAW at 3 hours gets 6 matches. And then Smackdown Live at 2 hours should get 4 matches.

Interpromotional match doesn't count for one or the other.

Here's this week pic hinting at who will be a part of this weeks 2K17 roster reveal.

SHOPPING-DISTRICT.jpg

I love Hearh Slater getting all this mic time. He's actually better than a bunch of the roster. I don't exactly know what it's leading to, but it's entertaining. Brock was :lol: :lol: that's the type of mic time Reigns needs. Short, to the point, and effective. The disrespect he gave to Slater with "I don't give a **** about your kids".

The "demon king" Seth was laughing at was that fan :lol:?? I was wondering why he was looking down like that with the camera not moving. I thought he was talking to Little Jimmy for a second.

Here's this week pic hinting at who will be a part of this weeks 2K17 roster reveal.

SHOPPING-DISTRICT.jpg

why can't they just put everyone on the roster in the game? I mean if NBA games can have a reasonably good copy of Kelly Olynyk the WWE game can get everyone in

^ It's not as simple as "put everyone on the roster" the developers have to lock in the roster at a certain cut off date  (usually around WrestleMania) so that they can focus their resources into other areas of the game. 

They also usually scan most of, if not all of the wrestlers in the game so that takes time as well.

Some of the wrestlers revealed this week:
9R67sPu.png

7ZxLqk3.png

DHkENGc.png

pu1zT2L.png

I do not understand the WWE. Awesome main event on Raw with Reigns and Rusev....

...same match is on Summerslam? Why even care?

Same thing goes for Sheamus and Cesaro?

None of this makes any sense.

Back
Top Bottom