Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

Tim was angry..
roll.gif
Listen here, Steven...

Damn, if Ibushi and ZSJ dont want to commit to WWE long term, I have no idea who will win the CWC

Woah, a local female jobber?! Cant remember the last time I saw a match with one.

Last edited:
Nia needs a better suited theme song, she got everything else going for her though

Last edited:
:lol: :lol: @ the announcers acting like PTP had teamed together for 10 years, split for 5 and came back. The WWE doesn't know a single thing about moderation and being subtle

Demon King [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Why have Finn put on all that paint just for Raw? Would've been better to save it for Summer Fest.

Garner more interest and merchandise before Summerfest. Wouldve been better imo to debut it there but I cant really complain considering how much of a push hes getting. If anything, that segment proved that the Corpus Christi crowd kinda sucks...the Brooklyn reaction is going to be insane!

its painful watching these jabronis gallows and the other guy

they shouldnt be on raw they should be enhancement talent on nxt

Garner more interest and merchandise before Summerfest. Wouldve been better imo to debut it there but I cant really complain considering how much of a push hes getting. If anything, that segment proved that the Corpus Christi crowd kinda sucks...the Brooklyn reaction is going to be insane!

Maybe it's just me, but how much more interest can they draw with less than a week left? If anything, just tease it.

Back
Top Bottom