Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

Ain't Sheamus and Cesaro suppose to be starting a Best of 7 Series a la Booker T and Chris Benoit back in the day.

Sheamus character may be meh but he can go.

Him and Cesaro should have some good matches.

brocksethjpg-5bb65f_1280w.jpg

Ain't Sheamus and Cesaro suppose to be starting a Best of 7 Series a la Booker T and Chris Benoit back in the day.

Sheamus character may be meh but he can go.

Him and Cesaro should have some good matches.

This, though I prefer they just have some blowoff 2/3 falls match or something, just cause even though Sheamus is a good wrestler, I don't care to see him that much :lol:

That best out of 7 is most likely going to 7.. WWE is going to drag out that rivalry for 7 weeks.. Also shouldn't Cesaro be ticked off because he already beat Sheamus at least twice.. I guess don't matches don't count..

Yo giys gotta understand its 8 year old there that loves finn demon stuff. You guys do knp kids watch this right? Didnt you guys have heros as kids sheez.
My hero was telling me he was the Best There Is, the Best There Was & the Best There Ever Will Be. He wasn't crawling around on the floor like a damn fool after rolling around in some paint.

That's like if they had given Doink the Clown a push towards the WWF Championship.
Lets be bffs fam
Dude who ran up on Seth had a knife?
Wow these lames KNOW for a fact Finn wont win so they trying to kill Seth Rollins to increase the probably?

Ive really never see more pathetic **** in my life. Sad

Rambo would have whipped his monkey *** and walk away unscathed 
I love Hearh Slater getting all this mic time. He's actually better than a bunch of the roster. I don't exactly know what it's leading to, but it's entertaining. Brock was
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
that's the type of mic time Reigns needs. Short, to the point, and effective. The disrespect he gave to Slater with "I don't give a **** about your kids".

The "demon king" Seth was laughing at was that fan
laugh.gif
?? I was wondering why he was looking down like that with the camera not moving. I thought he was talking to Little Jimmy for a second.
Heath is unappreciated talent imo

But it looks like theyre trying to give him some air time. I mean the with promo with brock quite long

" I dont give a **** about your kilds" Might be top 5 ever
roll.gif
Bork improving idc if its only though using curse word. It legitamizes him imo
I do not understand the WWE. Awesome main event on Raw with Reigns and Rusev....

...same match is on Summerslam? Why even care?

Same thing goes for Sheamus and Cesaro?

None of this makes any sense.
I truly think at this point SD is doing a better job

Im expecting a brock x migos confrontation tonight

And all jokes aside......how many times has Ziggler been in the main title picture.... I think he has a higher success rate in that arena than most

Think about it

They really mostly try to build the crowd hype for him for a quick payoff (MITB cash in on rio) then he drop the belt the same weeek

I honestly believe he's gonna win Sunday and rop it to AJ or Ambrose on Tuesday

Last edited:
@WWEBigE
Sami Zayn is actually what I imagined Larry David was like in his 30s. #WorryAboutYourOwnNuts
8:25 PM - 15 Aug 2016

@WWEBigE
If @WWECesaro wasn't wifed up, he'd have a harem of women calling him "Daddy." #WorryAboutYourOwnNuts
8:31 PM - 15 Aug 2016

@WWEBigE
Tom is the kind of man you'd let date your daughter but regret it when you found him gargling your toilet water. #WorryAboutYourOwnNuts
8:37 PM - 15 Aug 2016

@WWEBigE
To all the single ladies, my nuts still function properly. Fully functional. #WorryAboutYourOwnNuts
8:43 PM - 15 Aug 2016

@WWEBigE
You know the term "You couldn't carry my jock strap?" When I get back, that's what I'm going to make @WWEGraves do. #WorryAboutYourOwnNuts
8:50 PM - 15 Aug 2016

@WWEBigE
To clarify the last tweet, I meant I'll have @WWEGraves carry my swollen members in some wheelbarrow-like device. #WorryAboutYourOwnNuts
8:54 PM - 15 Aug 2016

@WWEBigE
Heath is only here because he kinda resembles McGregor. Sacrificial lamb. #WorryAboutYourOwnNuts
9:03 PM - 15 Aug 2016

@WWEBigE
Fun fact: Heath claims all of the boys' illegitimate kids. Sacrificial lamb. #WorryAboutYourOwnNuts
9:07 PM - 15 Aug 2016

@WWEBigE
Paul Heyman > Benny Hinn #WorryAboutYourOwnNuts
9:11 PM - 15 Aug 2016

@WWEBigE
Backlund is the fun uncle who makes you wrestle him if you want to enter his house. Somehow has a singlet your size. #WorryAboutYourOwnNuts
9:40 PM - 15 Aug 2016

@WWEBigE
Was The Demon King on early Bone Thugs N Harmony records?!? #WorryAboutYourOwnNuts
10:03 PM - 15 Aug 2016

@WWEBigE
This Summerslam match is about more than the titles. It's mostly about testicles. #WorryAboutYourOwnNuts
10:22 PM - 15 Aug 2016

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom